Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you already used the first? The second isn't available until next week, I believe.

I think you're also not allowed to use 2 free hits in consecutive GWs, just as a heads up for those who still have both.
Ah got it. That's a bit stupid isn't it considering a the games off now. Never mind though :)

If it wasn't for Martinelli's form and the fact Arsenal play Norwich today, I think I'd be set.

As it is I'm weighing up the cost/benefits of having him in against Norwich this week, against the dangers of having three players from any team at the moment (see: Liverpool :( ) and Bowen's slightly more favourable fixtures long term.

Christ, I think my transfers went through...

FPL community in meltdown :eek: :D

(Although it leaves me with Cancelo as captain rather than Son :facepalm: :hmm: )

Used my first free hit in an attempt to cope. Partly because I want Salah back for next gameweek.

One postponement for next gamweek (Tuesday deadline) already confirmed - Leeds Villa.

Team to play Leicester: Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Silva, Gundogan, Mahrez, De Bruyne, Sterling
Subs: Steffen, Carson, Ake, Jesus, Kayky, Grealish, Foden, Mbete, Palmer

Bloody Pep and his rotation, meant I didn't feel confident bringing in any City MIDs :(

Also really starting to regret going back on my intention to stick with Salah ahead of his match against Leicester next week, especially as I would have brought in Odergaard instead :facepalm:

So far, so not good.

Not a terrible week, with Jansson still to play for Brentford. Would have been thoroughly decent if I hadn’t let my nephew talk me out of buying Saka and his 13 points, the little fucker.

Last edited:

Most captained players this week.... :D :thumbs:

dp0ds3fcpw781.png

This week I made a couple of wrong moves, and still waiting for Salah v Leicester to bite back, but in general I have massively ridden my luck the past couple of weeks and gotten away with things a fair bit.

As things stand, I can field an 11 tomorrow, but we'll see how long that lasts... :hmm: :(

Wish they'd bloody get on with announcing the rescheduled fixtures, too :mad: Guess with everything going on at the moment they're hesitant to confirm anything, but it just makes planning even harder.

as of now, i have 12 players in my squad (one with an orange injury alert) for the 'week' starting tomorrow.

inclined to leave alone so i've got 2 transfers come the weekend...

So the next deadline is 11am on new years day. Who the fuck is gonna be awake in time to sort that one out?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom