Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jota injured, covid uncertainties increasing, 6.30pm deadline tonight.

Not easy to make decisions in these circumstances, not easy for me to avoid spending a minimum of 8 points on transfers.

Pissing hell; spent the past couple of weeks fire fighting injuries and postponed matches, and now Cancelo goes and gets 7 points but also a yellow card which means he's suspended for the next match :mad: :facepalm:

Blimey, meanwhile and probably even more frustrating, doubt there are a huge number of players who have Aubameyang any more, but those that do can't be happy he's got himself dropped from today's squad for "a disciplinary breach".

Pissing hell; spent the past couple of weeks fire fighting injuries and postponed matches, and now Cancelo goes and gets 7 points but also a yellow card which means he's suspended for the next match :mad: :facepalm:
At least its an opportunity for me to actually play whoever I replace Reguilon with for the next (mid-week) games.

Blimey, meanwhile and probably even more frustrating, doubt there are a huge number of players who have Aubameyang any more, but those that do can't be happy he's got himself dropped from today's squad for "a disciplinary breach".
In addition to his very poor form, he has a history of being punished for stuff like turning up late. And now his relationship with the manager has probably gone to shit.

Balls, I was really tempted to get Mount in to deal with Jota injury this week, but for once I resisted spending that many points on transfers. I should just do these moves and stick to my usual style of play.

Had three players in the pre-3pm k/o, they got me 25 points.

Have since had seven more players' matches start, adding a sum total of 4 points in the first halves :facepalm:

tbf, three of those seven ain't likely to play at all :( :D

Had three players in the pre-3pm k/o, they got me 25 points.

Have since had seven more players' matches start, adding a sum total of 4 points in the first halves :facepalm:

tbf, three of those seven ain't likely to play at all :( :D
I have a feeling you may still win your H2H though.

"On comes Diogo Jota."

Uh-oh, this is where we find out how my bench management comes off. Played Jota over Smith-Rowe, as figured the Liverpool man was less likely to play but more likely to do something if he did.

So far, he's up by 1 on ESR :hmm:

8 of my squad played this week

leicester get 4 and vardy doesn't get off the bench

hmph
Sucks doesn't it. I had Pinnock and Vardy in my team + James returned nil pois.
I do have Raphinha to come in off the bench so should still finish on 66 points.

I reckoned one of Smith Rowe & Jota would play so risked both in the team with a cert as sub. That worked out okay, only 1 point for Jota but 8 for Jansson.

Then there’s bloody Manquilo (-1), bloody Rodgers anti-Vardy agenda and swapping Toney out, but for Benteke. Benteke? Wtf was I thinking?

Selling Gallagher for Bowen was a disaster for me and now more disasters loom:

Manchester United have recorded a number of positive Covid tests among players and staff following their 1-0 win at Norwich on Saturday.

The club has reported the cases to the Premier League and their match at Brentford on Tuesday is now in some doubt.
It is understood that all players tested negative before the Norwich game.

But a number of players tested positive before training on Sunday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom