Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Pep roulette butchersapron will get 14 Dennis points coming off his bench!

I've got butchers in the head 2 head next week and I have already spent 8 points on transfers for that week!

I knew taking an 8 point hit very early in the week was a bad idea but the Chilwell injury has brought that risk home to roost. Maybe it will work out ok if my bargain budget-enabling Billy Gilmour transfer plays off by now having to start him rather than leaving him on the bench. Or maybe leaving Antonio on the bench due to his opponents this week and lack of fantasy points form will just give me another reason to question my judgement.

Unless todays games are more interesting than yesterdays, I'm going to start crying about the template and lack of interesting options, and how boring this season is from an fpl perspective again.

Ooh, crikey. Will be interesting to see how much of an impact that has this week; I've only got Kane, but can see managers with multiple players now not playing.

6PM deadline heads up.
Owing to a lack of ideas, I have been left goalkeeperless this GW :(

Hoping carrying the gap and the transfer into the weekend won't be too stupid a choice.

Ironically, when I played my WC last week, I did think "no, having two Watford goalies would be stupid!" :facepalm: :oops: :D

Bloody hell, I'm having an absolute 'mare of a GW so far. Been overtaken for first in my work league by a guy who has a net gain of 30pts on me. Roasted :(

Last edited:
Its not been a great week for me but at least I bought Jota in and all the potential targets I had in mind for future transfers into my team performed well this gameweek. So my festival of transfers can continue at some pace.

Oh and I brought Reguilon in for yesterdays game too, so the gameweek ended better for me than it began.

Anyone really hate a player and wants to suggest I buy them? As pretty much after a week or two from me buying them they end up out for a few weeks. :)

Well I hate Ronaldo but unless injury or the new manager spoils his appeal, I'll be struggling to avoid getting him soon as a result of their fixtures and the lack of other performing high price options. And I really need a high price option to become viable because my transfer frenzy gives me a budget advantage that I need to be able to make gains from in order for this overall approach to pay off. Maybe Fernandes or Sancho can yet save me from the pain of having to bring in Ronaldo, but I'm not too confident about that so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom