Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant say I was at all surprised that Greenwood scored on the week I sold him. It seemed somewhat inevitable but I still made the move anyway, as part of a longer plan. I'll have to wait till Monday to see the full equation since I replaced him with Saka.

lol I just cant manage to bring the right players in this season (apart from in the first few weeks) and I cant make the sweeping changes I now desire until Lukakus promising fixture run (but shitty form) is out of the way. Its a good thing I laugh a lot when I do badly.

Great transfers from me last week. Eight points spent to bring in TAA (a good move) along with those points machines Doucoure & Lukaku. Aah, bugger.

I suspect it is wildcard week this week.

I guess I should be careful what I wish for, given that I was previously moaning that the fixture run of Lukaku limited my ability to make widespread changes to my team.

Now I'll have to spend at a minimum 4 points on transfers this week, since I already made a transfer before the injury to Lukaku occurred. Perhaps it is time for Vardy to be in my team. Wildcard isnt an option for me because I already used it in gameweek 4, which probably included bringing Lukaku in in the first place. edit - it did, but at least I got 12 points out of him then, would have been even more depressing if I'd waited an extra week to get him and ended up with nothing but 2 points from him every week since.

Last edited:
And now I've flip-flopped on that and decided to make a different mistake with my bench instead, since Saka was spotted in full training, with the less confident press conference comments about him needing to be assessed having taken place before that training session.

My midfield continues to be a disaster apart from Salah. Raphinha injured. Gray at least got 5 points but its probably time to get rid.

Mad scores today, my brain hasnt recovered from those yet but I will try to scout the Man City game for clues about what the heck to do next, eg Foden. Given Chelseas fixtures I may as well try Mount despite missing his haul today.

Assuming I think its safe to get rid of Antonio real soon, I now seem to have a choice of bargain forwards. Broja, Dennis or Hwang to free up money for the likes of Son in midfield. Broja has the best short term fixtures so I might try him despite the risk of him not starting.

Had Martinez on the bench he gets 10 and let's in 3. Coady also let's in a last minute goal. Damn.

Harrison is out for me but I have a full bench of injured players at the moment so it's going to be a long slog to actually turn it around or I take a points hit which might be the best option. It won't make much difference either at this rate as the gap gets bigger.

No YOU removed the captaincy from the world's current best player in YOUR team and YOU replaced him as captain with Vardy who was hooked at half time

Don't actually care, we're destroying United away

No YOU removed the captaincy from the world's current best player in YOUR team and YOU replaced him as captain with Vardy who was hooked at half time

Don't actually care, we're destroying United away
I think I would've won the h2h anyway. Watford man was good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom