Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio is in danger of getting two yellow cards at this rate. Turning into a notorious gameweek.

Bloody hell, one of the managers in my work league is on 61 points, with 9 points to come off the bench! :eek: (Though he'll also still be left with 9 points on his bench too :D)

Still got a healthy lead on him, but that's at least around three times as good as any of the rest of us in that league.

Hmmm could be time to drop Kane really. You know when you do that he'll go on and score loads.

I tried to put Doucouré as Captain before the game but clearly I didn't save it properly. :rolleyes:

meh

arsenal have got better and tottenham got worse just after i made adjustments to reflect how they were each doing...

Hmmm could be time to drop Kane really. You know when you do that he'll go on and score loads.

Unlike previous seasons he is widely considered to be a crap option this season. Only just over 5% of teams have him, in stark contrast to Kane ownership in seasons gone by.

It would take more than one goal from him before I would even start to think of him as an option, and even then I'm more likely to find Son an attractive option. But for now, no way I am touching any spurs players.

Unlike previous seasons he is widely considered to be a crap option this season. Only just over 5% of teams have him, in stark contrast to Kane ownership in seasons gone by.

It would take more than one goal from him before I would even start to think of him as an option, and even then I'm more likely to find Son an attractive option. But for now, no way I am touching any spurs players.
Yeah I had Son initially and then he was injured. I can't get him out this week so going to have to hold on a week.

I only watched a bit of their game today but from the bit I did see, I wouldnt be surprised if Kane thinks Son nicked the goal off him.

I need at least an assist from Ayew tonight, hopefully as a consolation for Brighton going top, otherwise my h2h is doomed

I need at least an assist from Ayew tonight, hopefully as a consolation for Brighton going top, otherwise my h2h is doomed

Sounds like you might be my opponent in the h2h this week. Have you got Longstaff on your bench? I'm glad Ayew started :D

Sounds like you might be my opponent in the h2h this week. Have you got Longstaff on your bench? I'm glad Ayew started :D
Yes, I believe I am. Longstaff was very annoying, a real 50/50 with him and Manquillo. It was easy leaving Jansson out - a Brentford defender v the unstoppable force? No brainer!

Yes, I believe I am. Longstaff was very annoying, a real 50/50 with him and Manquillo. It was easy leaving Jansson out - a Brentford defender v the unstoppable force? No brainer!

I got away with one bench dilemma since Dennis only got 1 point, but I messed up my other choice by going for Livramento over Semedo.

Good luck anyway!

I subbed Pinnock out for Shaw and altho' the Bees shipped 3 he scored before he went off.
I also put Alisson between the sticks.
I won the H2H tho', have only lost 1 of those.

Last edited:
Chelsea have lost form at just the wrong moment. This season isnt going to be easy to navigate unless this is a very temporary blip.

Time will tell. Just need clean sheets and for Lukaku to get the service he needs. I'll still captain Lukaku this weekend, but my confidence levels arent that high. I dont like defensive double-ups much so I'll be going into their promising run with 2 of their players rather than 3, but I might switch to 3 if my confidence increases.

Time for me to be excessively proactive by spending 8 points on transfers again, in great part so I dont run out of money via price rises. Plus I dont seem to be able to resist Raphinha against Watford.

As long as I dont do this as often as I have in the past, I should easily be able to spend half the points on transfers that I normally do, without totally losing this side of how I enjoy playing the game. It will be a massive improvement if I end up spending no more than 2 points per gameweek on transfers across the season.

Being a nerd I may as well list my previous transfer points spent per gameweek on average per season:

8.42 (I went way too far that year, it was an experiment to find my limit)
2.29 so far this season including this latest splurge.

I'm getting better, slow taper!

Last edited:
All my subs are injured but I absolutely do not want to spend points on transfers. Which is stupid if one of my players is out I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom