Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2023

it's just a feeling, not based on any stats or the like.

Hopefully will be proved wrong.

hmm think George is just more used to working with less than opitamal equipment that lewis as of late

still weird that both driver report that the design team does not listen to its driver

why have a 7 time world champ on board if you not going to build the cars around the drivers
:hmm:

Lewis saying the right things but Merc could have almost secured 2nd place in the constructures and it doesn't help him in the drivers against Alonso

I'm already thinking about next season. Every team has had a good look at the Red Bull floor and I think McLaren have already made changes to theirs and I'm sure Mercedes will have a new floor for next season. Maybe they have the money to try it out before the end of the season if money allows. Both Lewis and Russell have said they think next years car has some surprises.

Alonso race atm

51e7089da3112.image.jpg

I was kind of resigned to no one catching Red Bull until 2026 and the new power units, but looking at how McLaren has jumped I have started to have hope for Mercedes for next season. It is more hope over expectation but I think I'll have Lewis again for next season. I'm starting to get fed up paying for all these meals :)

But I'm still well infront over the years thanks to Lewis :D

Checo having another mare.

Poor old Logan.
I think Checo is finished at Red Bull, it will be interesting to see which drivers have a clause in their contract that says they can leave if a team who finishes higher in the championship come for them. It was a standard clause for drivers in the past just not sure teams allow it nowadays

Now lapped.

Me too 1%er
I think Checo has a contract for next year but Red Bull will not give a fuck about that, they'll pay him off and get him a drive with another team. Lando has a long contract with McLaren but I could see him going if he get the offer, it is all down to what his contract says.

Back
Top Bottom