Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2023

I have to say, I love the airborne shots of the coast. You can see exactly where the rain is falling to the nearest inch.

It reminds me of being a kid on the Northumberland coast: astounding sandy beaches, cold enough to freeze magma.

:(

I have to say, I love the airborne shots of the coast. You can see exactly where the rain is falling to the nearest inch.

It reminds me of being a kid on the Northumberland coast: astounding sandy beaches, cold enough to freeze magma.

:(
Here it doesn't rain much during the day (but can rain a lot over night). If I look out the back by the beach I can look right (south) and see the rain coming, it means I never get caught out in the rain :)

Here it doesn't rain much during the day (but can rain a lot over night). If I look out the back by the beach I can look right (south) and see the rain coming, it means I never get caught out in the rain :)
And I bet it's warm, too.

My daughter's in Mexico and it's 30 degrees every day, with thundery rain and sun pretty much every day.

Lewis was only 1 point behind Alonso in the drivers championship before this race but it looks like he is going to fall back again today :(

Back
Top Bottom