Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

F1 2022

Good morning all, just had breakfast and been to the supermarket, so ready for the race. Hope over expectation for me so "Get in there lewis"!!!!! :)
It feels like there could be an opportunity for the Mercs to achieve a good result today, if their innovative cooling solution gives them some advantage over the cars in front in the warm conditions.

I’m tuned into the sky coverage today so looking forward to the rare luxury of actually knowing what’s happening during the race, for a change :D

Will be watching this on C4 later. My mum's here so spending all afternoon watching the race would be a tad rude.
I once drove for 4 hours to visit my mother. She refused to talk to me because she wanted to watch TV. After an hour I drove back home.

To the race. I'm actually really excited to watch my "home" race. The weather here isn't as good as in Barcelona so we're inside with beer. And sherry, vermouth, and wine. We will not be thirsty.

After the race I've got Arsenal v Everton to watch.

I am glad Mercedes is having a tough start to the year, they have had the leading car for too many years in the past while their competitors struggled. Now the boot is on the other foot which is justice really. I hope Ferrari take this year's constructors championship.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against Lewis, but he has had the best car from the outset for so many of the last years. Excellent driver in the best car is a predictable result and might be accused of being a bit dull.

Screenshot-49-1-2-1110x732.png

Back
Top Bottom