Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Euros Final - Italy v England - Sunday 11/07 - 20:00

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quite predictably social media is blowing up with the replacements a minute beforehand and letting a 19yo take the crucial penalty. Horrible. He's gonna suffer again. Southgate and the kid.

You need to stick with them now. They deserve a heroes' welcome now, regardless of losing.

That's what they'd get from Irish fans, if they were an Irish team. Will they get it from English fans?
Welsh team got a massive heroes' welcome after last euros, which got slagged by some media

Quite predictably social media is blowing up with the replacements a minute beforehand and letting a 19yo take the crucial penalty. Horrible. He's gonna suffer again. Southgate and the kid.
Inevitable, sadly, but I do hope they'll be drowned out by the positive voices, of which there are many too.

Inevitable, sadly, but I do hope they'll be drowned out by the positive voices, of which there are many too.

Southgate seems a genuinely lovely man, and got most things right. But I don't think there can be any defence of that tactical decision. Taking Henderson off? With penalties beckoning? And then putting Saka up for the final one?

Back
Top Bottom