Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Euros Final Dinner & Drinking Plans

We're going to have Friday's leftover moussaka; it should be fine as I accidentally cooked it twice. And cider, and wine. If people keep posting pictures of crisps and dips I might have to have some of those too.

I'm working till 10 :(.
I'd planned to see if I could go home early, but that looks increasingly unlikely.
Though I've woken up with bit of a dodgy belly, I went out last night, and naturally couldn't have called in sick this morning without arousing suspicion, but if it continues, I may have to go home....

I have got some Birds Eye Chilli coated nuts that are the canine's testicles. :thumbs:
I also have chilli peanuts but they're M&S ones and disappointingly not quite sparky enough :mad:

Actually not sure we have sufficient snack foodz, may have to go out foraging later.

I haven't felt the need to eat during England's qualifying games, but I'll have a vegan 'chicken' burger and roll in the fridge, which can be fried and put together in 3 minutes during half time if I'm hungry.

I can't countenance the thought of eating during the match. I kept being offered doughnuts and brownies on Wednesday night until I had to tell the person offering them to fuck off
Get that done early to soak up the booze then start biting your nails

Get that done early to soak up the booze then start biting your nails
I don't know what time we're eating, I hope Mrs SI doesn't do anything like cook during the match like she did when we won the Champs League (Jamaican patties arrived with five minutes to go).
I'll need to eat about 6 I think. My routine involves getting changed at 7 and only then opening a beer. I might take the dogs for a walk then cos I'm not sure I can watch the build up, though I may get back for about 7.45.

Got a table booked in a pub from six onwards, so feels like it'd be way to early to eat before going out. I think the pub does food but not 100% confident on this, so if it comes to it I may end up asking my mate if they can guard the table while I run out for a quick felafel, and then doing the same in return if they need it.

In a bit of a dilemma here.

My wife fell asleep (strategic cpl of hours sleep) after she ate brunch.

So the cat was looking dodgy - we both (Mrs and I (be weird if it was the Cat and I)) had a live Cava on the go - she fell into the zzZZZs - I took on the job of not letting it (her Cava in her glass) go to waste - the Cat looked pissed off - I broke the (her) glass by accident - only 1 glass (mine) remains with Cava in (we do have more - but she woke up and after a slash will be wondering where her glass is) - the Cat - I've wiped the blood off the floor and my knee (I knelt on the broken glass) etc - but we only have 1 Cava glass, full - it's my glass - I feel like putting blame onto the cat.

Help Badgers

In a bit of a dilemma here.

My wife fell asleep (strategic cpl of hours sleep) after she ate brunch.

So the cat was looking dodgy - we both (Mrs and I (be weird if it was the Cat and I)) had a live Cava on the go - she fell into the zzZZZs - I took on the job of not letting it (her Cava in her glass) go to waste - the Cat looked pissed off - I broke the (her) glass by accident - only 1 glass (mine) remains with Cava in (we do have more - but she woke up and after a slash will be wondering where her glass is) - the Cat - I've wiped the blood off the floor and my knee (I knelt on the broken glass) etc - but we only have 1 Cava glass, full - it's my glass - I feel like putting blame onto the cat.

Help Badgers
Badgers won’t be in any state to help you now :hmm:

After much discussion we decided sadly against £30 worth of table breaker from the local Bangladeshi takeaway and will be having a roast chicken with boiled potatoes, green beans, broccoli and carrots around fourish.
Then trying to settle into a cracker of a Sunday evening.
ETA : Apple pie for dessert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom