Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Euros Final Dinner & Drinking Plans

I have found carrots, lime and plenty of bananas. But I can’t find the swede which will be vital for a return to my weird cakes series.

I’ll look again tomorrow, but it would still be appropriate for the last official night of restrictions, considering that was when I started said series.
Are you making a Swede, carrot, lime, ba-na-na cake? :D

Will you all be eating a main meal during the match though? It’s late in the evening. We’ll have our main meal as a late lunch, then a coffee table full of drinks and snacks everyone can pick at while they’re watching. I’m going to pic n mix sweet jars as well as the jarcuteries and probably hot cheese and salsa nachos.

I am still torn on this...

At the moment the front runner is bangers in buns and with chips but there is still everything to play for.
Same here. We’re heading out for a Fam BBQ right now out Essex ways and if the past has anything to go by we’ll have minimum a cpl of days eating from the doggie bag alone.

Death row meal has been benched.

Can't decide if I should get beer or cider. I'm leaning towards beer but my normal bottles of dark ale are not well suited to nervous chugging during football matches.

San Miguel for me. Wont be eating during the game though, even though we usually eat around 9. Having a nice piece of fish and some veg

We’ve ordered an Anglo-Italian afternoon tea platter and some England cupcakes.

Middle class England wankers, everything that’s wrong with modern football :D

Attachments

• 17BADAD5-2961-4CF2-A951-B75E9F912D82.jpeg
    17BADAD5-2961-4CF2-A951-B75E9F912D82.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 9D3C74BF-5BE7-4A91-90B1-7ABC9CCB3ADA.jpeg
    9D3C74BF-5BE7-4A91-90B1-7ABC9CCB3ADA.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 11
  • CDF2C3F5-485A-4FB2-B43D-C41FB09F4827.jpeg
    CDF2C3F5-485A-4FB2-B43D-C41FB09F4827.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 11
Got the FEB core ingredients so that is sorted.

Some decent snacks sorted. Lot of tortilla chips and dips. Strong possibility of nachos. Some decent dry roasted and honey roasted peanuts.

Still dithering about the dinner :hmm: but have some good options (not pizza or pasta) in the fridge and freezer. Will wing it tomorrow afternoon...

Got a rare two days off tomorrow and Monday so might be succumbing to THE DRINK somewhat.

Got the FEB core ingredients so that is sorted.

Some decent snacks sorted. Lot of tortilla chips and dips. Strong possibility of nachos. Some decent dry roasted and honey roasted peanuts.

Still dithering about the dinner :hmm: but have some good options (not pizza or pasta) in the fridge and freezer. Will wing it tomorrow afternoon...

Got a rare two days off tomorrow and Monday so might be succumbing to THE DRINK somewhat.
Any ham?

The fridge is full of foil-wrapped sandwiches, so mother and father are clearly off out somewhere allowing me a peaceful evening of not watching football and perhaps reorganising the freezer :D

Back
Top Bottom