Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England V Switzerland Saturday 6/7 @17:00

hash tag

Reaching out
This could be fun. I will be knackered, up at the in laws and they don't watch football.
Think I will have to listen to it or watch it on my phone.

Predictions anyone?

Southgate continues with his successful 'rope a dope' strategy.
Go down a goal early, appear to be shit for 80 mins despite having 75% possession, wait until opponents have worn themselves out and then unleash Gazball on an unsuspecting Switzerland.

Thorntons 2 Toblerone 1

Southgate continues with his successful 'rope a dope' strategy.
Go down a goal early, appear to be shit for 80 mins despite having 75% possession, wait until opponents have worn themselves out and then unleash Gazball on an unsuspecting Switzerland.

Thorntons 2 Toblerone 1
England (Thorn)tons, Switzerland (Tobler)one.

Good effort, but, Thorntons are Italian and Toblerone are owned by the devil.

Everywhere is owned by the devil these days. Toblerone didn't used to be. My mum worked for Meltis, which became Tobler-Meltis in the 60s. They made Toblerones in Bedford.

Who are definitely out for the match. I know Guehi is. Bellamy could be in doubt over his gesture.
Anyone else?

Who are definitely out for the match. I know Guehi is. Bellamy could be in doubt over his gesture.
Anyone else?
Guehi is out, 1 match suspension.

Shaw is still a mystery, fit enough to be named on the bench for the last 2 matches but not fit enough to play.

Gallagher, Foden, Bellingham, Mainoo and Trippier are a booking away from missing a potential semi-final.

Everyone else is good to go - Bellingham is not going to be banned for any gestures.

1-3 to Switzerland with an early English goal creating mass God Save The Queen outbreaks followed by a shower of cups on the pitch as the Swiss goals start up.

Also expect some kind of huge fine dished out for awful behaviour by the fans.

Back
Top Bottom