Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England v South Africa Test Series

graeme swann on twitter: "that was a shit of a day, but could be a lot worse... could be rafa benitez!"

I rest my case :D

Cutting.

What case? That you're nothing more than a patronising grumpy old shit? Dunno why you chose to quote my post that was reacting to swanns joke. I was hardly looking to anaylize anything, just casually posting, but if that gets you wound up then you must have a very sad life indeed, infact, no wonder you're grumpy all the time if you let those things get to you.

What case? That you're nothing more than a patronising grumpy old shit? Dunno why you chose to quote my post that was reacting to swanns joke. I was hardly looking to anaylize anything, just casually posting, but if that gets you wound up then you must have a very sad life indeed, infact, no wonder you're grumpy all the time if you let those things get to you.

good rant.

This is cooks opportunity to prove he isn't going to be another Bell.

hehe :D

i'm sure you're a really interesting, intelligent chap in real life. oh yes..

The joy of a nervy day spent in front of cricinfo's online commentary Come on, let's see this out until drinks with no wickets, then another hour, then...

What's pitch doing? Any more grubbers?

cricinfo mentioned one dying off the pitch, which is subtly different from a shooter. Seemed to imply the pitch was improving a tad, though it would appear Harris is finding some turn as well.

Interesting times

Looking at run-rate, England will have to give it some humpty to win the game - at what point will they start trying to cut loose a little?

KP has only once made a score in the 4th innings of a Test that England have avoided defeat in. About time he doubled that...

Looking at run-rate, England will have to give it some humpty to win the game - at what point will they start trying to cut loose a little?

258 to win off min of 55 overs. Going at 4 an over now. After tea assuming they only lose 1 wicket, and Harris had done his spinning finger? They definitely don't want to lose though.. Collingwood, (Bell), Prior, Broad and Swann still to come and can all score freely..

You'd need KP to go absolutely mental with the bat, and then Colly too, to get anywhere near the target I think.

Back
Top Bottom