• Denmark win extra time

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • England win penalties

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Denmark win penalties

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great. After being in a field in Derbyshire for the quarters (I managed to watch the match on my phone) I have just been offered a couple of hours work starting at five.

I should still just be back in time and I could have said no. But I’m going away for a week with my (football ambivalent) in laws tomorrow and I will need to buy some herbs in order to cope.

I’m trying to see if the nearby pub is showing the match because watching with them would be bloody awful. And we’re going to the cotswolds so any pub is bound to be full of twats too.

I had two lots of two tickets, for each of the Wembley group games and the semi final and final. When my mate who actually got them and his own originally lost his job and needed the money, I opted to not buy his off him, and we took a refund on the whole lot.

For this reason, it's coming home

I had two lots of two tickets, for each of the Wembley group games and the semi final and final. When my mate who actually got them and his own originally lost his job and needed the money, I opted to not buy his off him, and we took a refund on the whole lot.

For this reason, it's coming home
Post up your picture with a gargantuan smile on your face when we win Harry Smiles

Back
Top Bottom