Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

It all makes sense though leading up to to the election doesnt it.

It does in this election, that's for sure. Big dicks and an appreciation of big dicks. What could be more patriotic? Make America Hard Again.

Good though that the lack of filter is gaining ground in terms of another clear sign that dementia is seriously at play here.

Not that his supporters will care, but his clear loss of plot may at least give pause for thought to the remaining ditherers out there.

Last edited:
Alaska polls close at 8 local time (Hawaii at 7), 11 pm eastern, so not before then, though there are always individual counties all over with tallying "problems" which may delay it.

the networks have all the demographic info and will call states when there's an insurmountable lead.

oops, 1 am eastern.

hmm don't think this picture is the flex Trump was looking for

trump-working-at-mcdonalds-today-v0-yv8easjceyvd1.jpg

it looks like the second job he also unsuitable for

Can you imagine employing that creature for any position at all ?

I was once unfortunately entrusted to interviewing my second in command at work and ended up with a synthesis of Frank Burns from MASH and Homer Simpson who would have been a lot more use if he'd gone sick right at the start rather than later on ...
He tried to get me fired when I finally lost my rag with him.

But Trump was clearly a lazy idiot right from the start - I'd take a gamble on a random at the bus stop ...

He’s still just ‘controlling the narrative’ isn’t he. Say any old shite and it means everyone is talking about that instead of Harris or any of his horrific ‘policies’. Arnold Palmer’s penis was certainly an unpredictable one.
Apparently there were families at that rally... it doesn't sit well with the whole republican family values ideology, does it?

Back
Top Bottom