Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

I had to google the name, but wow similar age apparently and the same orangeness.....is it like a genetic thing perhaps that kicks in later in life?...fuck I hope I dont have that gene

Dickinson's half Armenian (and doesn't know the other half of his origins) so I think most of his colouring is actually natural.

"I'm the father of this thing that I learned about when I was 78 years old"

During a women's town hall on Fox News in Cumming, Georgia, Trump referred to himself as "the father of IVF," but added that he asked Sen. Katie Britt, R-Ala., to explain what in vitro fertilization was during a phone call.

"I said explain IVF very quickly, and within about two minutes, I understood it," Trump said. "I said, no, no, we're totally in favor of IVF."

So, he's absolutely in favour of a system where there are lots of embryos that are seemingly disposable except when they're encased in on of those annoying things. You know. Women.

Self-tanning lotions was the prevailing theory a few years ago

Mr. Trump’s former boarding school classmates have described him as a fan of ultraviolet rays, someone who would pop a tanning bulb into a light socket to go “to the beach.” ... But according to three people who have spent time in the White House residence, no such bed or spray-tan booth exists in a hidden nook of the residence, a cranny of the East Wing or a closet on Air Force One. Two senior White House officials insisted that no such apparatus exists.

Aside from a tanning bed, another plausible theory is that Mr. Trump uses self-tanning creams or lotions. Dr. Tina Alster, a top Washington dermatologist who said she had treated officials in every White House, including this one, posited that the president, whom she does not treat, was using tanning creams or sprays to achieve his look.
"He looks more orangy than he does tan,” a telltale sign, Dr. Alster said. Another sign — and one that would rule out dietary supplements or medicines that give skin an overall tan, Dr. Alster added — is the sight of the often-present white circles under Mr. Trump’s eyes when he goes before the public.

The official line from the White House, as with other matters surrounding the president’s physical health and appearance, is that Mr. Trump’s glow is the result of “good genes,” according to a senior administration official who would speak only on the condition of anonymity.

You're right, I cant imagine it being anything else.....so ok he actually thinks its a good look?, I suppose delusions can be that powerful but he has a wife and kids you'd think they might...hmm not perhaps someone to take a hint
It’s a gradual thing isn’t it? If you were around someone all the time, you might not notice them slowly turning into an Oompa Loompa.

Fuck NBC though for that summary (in the link) where they just can't help themselves -

As if that's the concerning issue. After the most recent week of trump? Jesus.

American MSM is so down there in the trump sewer, happily swilling about in his turds, enabling him and the disgusting chaos he creates, all for entertainment and clicks and revenue.

People banging on about his tan/make up isn't much more inspiring.

People banging on about his tan/make up isn't much more inspiring.
Yea, it's of no actual significance and accepting its simply fake tan then it's just one more manifestation of his narcissistic and self delusional personality
I was just hanging on to a thread of hope that it was something more bizarre and interesting 😐

Yea, it's of no actual significance and accepting its simply fake tan then it's just one more manifestation of his narcissistic and self delusional personality
I was just hanging on to a thread of hope that it was something more bizarre and interesting 😐

This is probably the better thread for it

Bookmakers now favour a Trump win, I think they are probably right.
Starmer here and Trump over there...2 fucking fascistic leaning authoritarians in charge...what a fucking depressing thought

The US has real Weimar Republic energy now. It’s worth underscoring how dramatic the stakes are here: it’s not only that the US is a split hair away from voting for a fascist that tried to overthrow democracy, but that he will have significantly more power the next time round. First, because he now controls the Republican Party apparatus, which was very fractured last time. Pence refused to go along with Trump’s coup attempt, Vance has said he’d back it. Second, because the US Supreme Court has ruled Trump has ‘absolute immunity’ for most of his official acts including all of those relating to the military and the department of justice, which he will be able use as weapons against his adversaries with impunity. It’s pretty terrifying.

It’s a gradual thing isn’t it? If you were around someone all the time, you might not notice them slowly turning into an Oompa Loompa.

House MD pilot episode.

this is a sobering read

"Senior Democrats in US cities are preparing to defend their communities in the event of Donald Trump’s return to the White House after the former president has repeated threats that he would use presidential powers to seize control of major urban centers.

Trump has proposed deploying the military inside major cities largely run by Democrats to deal with protesters or to crush criminal gangs. He has threatened to dispatch large numbers of federal immigration agents to carry out mass deportations of undocumented people in so-called “sanctuary” cities.

He also aims to obliterate the progressive criminal justice policies of left-leaning prosecutors."

Hopefully the evil bastard will be done for soon. Von Schitsinpants has cancelled some upcoming events, including with the NRA in Georgia. No reason has been forthcoming, but the speculation is that his campaign are hiding something, possibly his fast moving deterioration on the health front. After his explosive sharting on stage recently, it's a possibility that he is disintegrating fast. Of course, he can't keep his big, fat gob shut, so he has incriminated himself AGAIN, so I suspect that there is a lot more diaper filling going on at the moment. Oh dear, how sad, never mind. Maybe he's getting ready to flee the country, or to plead insanity. Come on Jack, finish the bastard off 😄.

this is a sobering read

"Senior Democrats in US cities are preparing to defend their communities in the event of Donald Trump’s return to the White House after the former president has repeated threats that he would use presidential powers to seize control of major urban centers.

Trump has proposed deploying the military inside major cities largely run by Democrats to deal with protesters or to crush criminal gangs. He has threatened to dispatch large numbers of federal immigration agents to carry out mass deportations of undocumented people in so-called “sanctuary” cities.

He also aims to obliterate the progressive criminal justice policies of left-leaning prosecutors."
major right-wing theme, cities with democratic administrators being overrun with criminals, it's on my Nextdoor every day, whereas crime rates in NYC have dropped enormously in the past two years by the NYPD's own statistics.

cf:

major right-wing theme, cities with democratic administrators being overrun with criminals, it's on my Nextdoor every day, whereas crime rates in NYC have dropped enormously in the past two years by the NYPD's own statistics.

cf:
Crime rates are nothing like they were a few decades ago. Same in the UK, but occasional media hysteria and attempts to paint a gloomy picture for political reasons mean many more people live in fear. Social media has accelerated this fear, which is then cynically exploited by politicians, creating the impression of a crisis that they present themselves as the only solution to. I guess if people weren’t being whipped up into fear of crime/immigration they might instead be using their brains to question why they’re paying so much rent, why working conditions, training and opportunity just keep getting worse.

Society needs some kind of cultural change whereby this doesn’t work, where people understand how and why they’re being manipulated like this.

Hopefully the evil bastard will be done for soon. Von Schitsinpants has cancelled some upcoming events, including with the NRA in Georgia. No reason has been forthcoming, but the speculation is that his campaign are hiding something, possibly his fast moving deterioration on the health front. After his explosive sharting on stage recently, it's a possibility that he is disintegrating fast. Of course, he can't keep his big, fat gob shut, so he has incriminated himself AGAIN, so I suspect that there is a lot more diaper filling going on at the moment. Oh dear, how sad, never mind. Maybe he's getting ready to flee the country, or to plead insanity. Come on Jack, finish the bastard off 😄.

No idea about the alleged unctrolled shit out his arse but if he gets in power again which looks likely then the incriminating shit out of his mouth won't matter.

Wilful ignorance. It reminds me of 1997 when I was 20 and chose to believe that Blair didn’t really mean what he was saying. Once in government he’d actually do more traditionally Labour things. It’s okay, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom