Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

According to some reports, he advocated a law enforcement brain-fart that allowed unrestricted police violence for an hour which will 'solve violent crime' as well as going on a barely-concealed racist screaming spree. Not just against his opponent but also against migrants of the wrong colour and majority black cities in the us... The fact that this race is even remotely close is a damning indictment on amercan civil society and the relentless propagandising that passes for 'news' over there...

Coupled with the ongoing false and hateful comments on the Haitian community, there's no doubt what this man is.

It's ironic that he repeatedly claims his opponents want to destroy America.

Something bad is coming.

Trump tells working people he doesn't want to pay overtime. They cheer him on :facepalm:

People really do seem to think 'Yeah!!! When I'm the boss, I'm not gonna pay overtime!' rather than thinking about the fact that right now, and in any honestly foreseeable future, they need overtime remuneration.

This is the American Dream, it's a con put out by the rich that if you work hard enough someday you will be rich like them and you won't like it if they try to tax you etc., it's been swallowed hook, line and sinker.

Trump tells working people he doesn't want to pay overtime. They cheer him on :facepalm:

People really do seem to think 'Yeah!!! When I'm the boss, I'm not gonna pay overtime!' rather than thinking about the fact that right now, and in any honestly foreseeable future, they need overtime remuneration.

Five of the most interesting words in Donald Trump’s rhetorical repertoire are, “I shouldn’t say this, but...” While it’s obviously impossible to read the former president’s mind, whenever the Republican uses the phrase, it’s an apparent acknowledgement that he knows the rest of the sentence will be politically problematic, but he’s simply unable to help himself.

:D

People really do seem to think 'Yeah!!! When I'm the boss, I'm not gonna pay overtime!' rather than thinking about the fact that workerright now, and in any honestly foreseeable future, they need overtime remuneration.
This and his admiration for Musk's mass firings shows he cares nothing for the workers

Trump is prohibited from running a charity in his home state because of the fraud but he is doing a GoFundMe for hurricane victims(supposedly) in which he only pledges to contribute 3% to those people. The fund is already over 3.5 million dollars. Disgusting but it is really just a cover for campaign donations to him.
Do you have a link for that, please. It's not that I don't believe him capable of this but I'm finding it very difficult to believe people are knowingly supporting a hurricane relief fundraiser where only 3% of donations are going towards the cause.

Do you have a link for that, please. It's not that I don't believe him capable of this but I'm finding it very difficult to believe people are knowingly supporting a hurricane relief fundraiser where only 3% of donations are going towards the cause.
Russian money can filter in unseen this way

I'm tempted to donate a dollar to add my own message.

It definitely wouldn't be along the lines of "God bless President Trump", which some simpletons have written...

Suggestions welcome.

It definitely wouldn't be along the lines of "God bless President Trump", which some simpletons have written...

Suggestions welcome.
Here's one. :D

"Brainless Trumptard Trumptards
$5 13 hrs
It's really sad and pathetic that people need to make this scam to exploit this horrible storm and the people affected by it in the name of that incompetent pathetic clown known as Trump.... Thankfully Trump will lose 2024."

Suggestions welcome.

You made me go and look.

The sad thing is, deluded if not deep in the cult as many of them are, I'd guess the majority are nevertheless donating in good faith.

This is a slightly confusing video.

It’s less than 4 minutes long.
An anti-Haitian demo in Springfield Ohio attended by men wearing all black + covered faces. Then a woman shouting “No hate only love”

Then more men wearing all black with covered faces who seem to have gathered to counter a non-existent RW demo.

Then back to the anti-Haitian demo.

These two small groups don’t seem to be in the same location. They all seem to be absurdly I’ll informed.

The comments under the video are mostly saying “this is Antifa trying to incite, or it’s Feds trying to incite, and “Not real Americans, real Americans don’t cover their faces”. No discussion about the issue (racism).

I’m seeing the awful chasm opening up, the lines dividing.

Springfield is a small Midwestern town. The Simpsons live in Springfield because it represents the most normal place, the most average. There are about 70 Springfields in the USA.

It’s no accident that this town has had a target drawn around it. It’s almost as if someone chose a small safe average town in order to get people aligned in this horrible situation, and then found the fulcrum point in the obscure local rumour about people eating pets. (I know it’s been circulating in Springfield OH for a while but without the bullhorn broadcast it would have remained a local peculiarity.)

Imagine if you wanted to reverse engineer a crisis in a normal average town, one that normally doesn’t appear on the national radar, like, ever.

Springfield isn’t the only place with a sudden influx of immigrants. Or the point could have been a local gang, or a large group of LGBT kids. It’s one thing getting people riled up at rallies, in cities: they’re already fairly politically motivated. Getting people riled up in a small safe average town isn’t so immediate. Maybe you need to give them something to get riled up about.
You list all the cities and towns that might serve the purpose, then you look for the crisis point, then you feed it to Trump. Poison in his ear.

I hope I’m reading too much into it.

Well, it’s working…

Her body language has often shown her utter contempt for him. But this is quite a move.

She should just go the whole hog and call him out as a rapey cunt. But I love her timing here at least considering the reaction she's gonna get.

Back
Top Bottom