Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

But you did complain, at a properly labelled vid that showed events, which you admitted you did not watch :rolleyes:.
If you can't tell the difference between a video of a congressional hearing that says it's a video of a congressional hearing and a video of some YouTube knob end blethering on for several minutes that claims to be a clip of Nancy Pelosi then I for one certainly wouldn't trust you to put books in alphabetical order.

If you can't tell the difference between a video of a congressional hearing that says it's a video of a congressional hearing and a video of some YouTube knob end blethering on for several minutes that claims to be a clip of Nancy Pelosi then I for one certainly wouldn't trust you to put books in alphabetical order.
No "claims" about it, Nancy was on there, which you would know if you watched it. As for my librarian talents, well, they are excellent, so there's no need for the snark.

Back
Top Bottom