Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Domestic and European Rugby

I know the thread title says domestic and European, but did anyone see the Aus-NZ game last week? Cracking stuff. It's available to watch back, if you know where to look.
I only saw the highlights but yes it looked a good game. Australia were robbed at the last though. That said NZ have kicked on since the Ireland series and have found a quality hooker, a strong driving maul, and starting to get a decent combination in midfield too. I don’t see them as more than World Cup semi finalists at present though.

I’m looking forward to seeing how they do play Wales in Cardiff in 6 weeks time - on my birthday!

Last edited:
I'm a Wasps fan and we are in all types of shit. Also appears half the squad have had operations to replace their hands with dickfingers, the number of dropped balls yesterday
Looks like they will be in administration shortly.

Premiership could be down to 11 clubs, might help player welfare I suppose

I don't really understand this relegated/points deducted if you go into administration (assuming you can come out again). It happens in football too as i recall. Both Wasps and Worcester won in the 3rd round.

Just watched the Flats & Topsy round 3 itv extravaganza, they are such good presenters. :thumbs: really entertaining.

Women's rugby World Cup has started this morning down in Aotearoa / New Zealand.

Games are on ITV / ITV4 although mostly in the middle of the night (England are in the second half of their match against Fiji right now), but I think there are a few that kick off at 8am

England are on a winning streak of 25 games as I type, and are probably joint favourites with New Zealand who were well beaten by the red roses last year (though it was their first game for two years due to covid). France are probably the other team to look out for. Wales may make the semis, Scotland probably the quarter at best.

I was having a terrible nights sleep and then remembered it was on. I think England v France is one of the games at 8am and they will be well matched - it might be next week but don’t quote me!

The only annoying thing about it being ITV apart from the ads is that you get the choice Watch Live or Watch from Start of programme and you can't flick backwards and forwards to watch the best tries and worst fouls again. :mad:

England v France tomorrow in the World Cup, 8am on ITV - the winner will probably meet NZ in the final

Scotland are on at 3am.

Just watching USA Japan - second half was some lovely running/handling by the Japanese. USA too strong though.

Didn't see Scotland but how unlucky are they?

Last edited:
Rugby League world cup 2nd half about to start on bbv1 England Samoa :thumbs:

Eta well that was some fucking game :eek:

Last edited:
Technically doesn't fit the remit of the thread, either, but I thought the match was on ITV so I missed it :mad:

Back
Top Bottom