Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you want a separate sub forum for the General Election 2024?

Do you want a separate sub forum for the General Election 2024?

• Total voters

editor

hiraethified
It's been requested and I have no strong feelings either way, so I thought I'd put it to the vote.

I'm thinking we'd need at least 30/40 people voting in favour with a decent sized majority to justify it.

So Urban - have your vote!

Well I've just sent the vote up to 100% if only I could do the same for the actual GE but no I don't think there is a need for a separate forum

I had said yes on tha basis that it meant I could ignore it.... However realised that would mean I'd miss it's bandwith thread which I'm allready enjoying so maybe no is a better answer!

That appears to be lingerie rather than underpants, but if you're offering a personal recommendation I might investigate further.

I’ve found that most of the vendors are happy to adapt their designs to accommodate a portlier frame and ensure snug coverage from chest to knee.

All you ever need for any broad topic is a megathread, a bandwidth thread, and then separate threads which can flare up briefly up in the relevant forum, in this case UK politics.
Megathreads are the worst thing about this place, IMO. I don't understand the fear of starting a new thread for a new topic.

Ian Bothan has just died? Cool, start a RIP thread. Don't bump the thread about his dispute with the RSPB just because it's the most recent thread you could find that featured him.

They're hard to keep up with, go off on wild tangents, and end up with the same handful of people arguing from entrenched positions.

They also bury potentially important/interesting news that might have been of interest to other posters who aren't in the megathread for whatever reason.

Back
Top Bottom