Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cynthia McKinney, Monday 8th March

Joyce Mckinney re-appeared recently in connection with some fake or something - can't quite remember what.

( Joyce McKinney experience - good band)

I'm really really not:

Have you any supporting evidence for this definitive claim? Anything at all?

In what way is she the political face of the truth movement?
Look, were you at the meeting? Were you in Paris last year when leading activists of the 9/11 truth movement met up over a weekend (including Cynthia McKinney)? Are you friends with Annie Machon and Ian Henshall? Why the HELL do you think you better appreciate all this than I do?

That's a bit daft, Jazz. I never met Hazlitt or Bentham, nor was a personal friend of either, but I can comment on them and their outlook on politics.

....and another thing Jazz, you can't continue posting stuff here you know people think is a pile of wank and then get all tizzy when people say something you don't like. This is a bulletin board and I think it makes you look a complete tit to complain.

Look, were you at the meeting? Were you in Paris last year when leading activists of the 9/11 truth movement met up over a weekend (including Cynthia McKinney)? Are you friends with Annie Machon and Ian Henshall? Why the HELL do you think you better appreciate all this than I do?

Now, that's floundering. A bit pathetic too.

That's a bit daft, Jazz. I never met Hazlitt or Bentham, nor was a personal friend of either, but I can comment on them and their outlook on politics.

So why may I not comment on Cynthia McKinney given that I actually DO move in the same circles.

....and another thing Jazz, you can't continue posting stuff here you know people think is a pile of wank and then get all tizzy when people say something you don't like. This is a bulletin board and I think it makes you look a complete tit to complain.

Where did I complain? I am simply giving you the truth and answering questions put to me.

To my knowledeg CM has never stated it was. She does have quite a few issues and questions related to the events and she is far from alone.

I beg your pardon Jazz, I mistook this for a complaint...obviously you are totally agreeing with someone and getting all warm and fuzzy about their opinion.

No one is saying you can't, Jazz. You got all heated when someone didn't fawn about them like you do.
You are confused, the question was over what Cynthia McKinney believes and whether I can correctly identify it.

Being as I have suddenly lost the ability to understand the meanings of words on a screen anymore, I shall bog off and listen to some Radio 3.

I beg your pardon Jazz, I mistook this for a complaint...obviously you are totally agreeing with someone and getting all warm and fuzzy about their opinion.
To disagree and to complain are not the same thing. I trust we are done.

So no, no proof you just made it up and decided to ask why people dare ask you etc

I love it that they call it reinvestigate911 as if any of you nutjobs don't "know" it was an inside job.

Who exactly would led and be on this investigation?

Do you think she would be appearing as a lead speaker in an event organised by www.reinvestigate911.org if she was not questioning all aspects of the official account?
I don't know what can be concluded from someone's appearance at such an event other than they might be a bit of a nutcase. Why don't you just say yes, no or don't know? Sounds like an evasive kind of response to me.

I'd like to know what CM says in private too, and would be happy for Jazzz to divulge, but he is far from the only one to avoid answering questiojns is he Butchers?

Does anyone other than the secretive Jazzz know what CM really thinks?

Look, it's really not difficult. Seeing as you are STILL having trouble, perhaps her T-Shirt here will give some clue?

taken from youtube video
:facepalm:

Attachments

• Cynthia.JPG
    Cynthia.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 88
Look, it's really not difficult. Seeing as you are STILL having trouble, perhaps her T-Shirt here will give some clue?

taken from youtube video

Those t-shirts are such a handy way of spotting morons.

taken from youtube video

Investigate 911 is not the same as saying that 911 was a false flag job. Pony up.

You're made trouble for yourself with your mouth here jazz.

Back
Top Bottom