Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crystal Palace 21/22 Season: Vieira in the Area

The Marc Guehi signing is good business for Palace and Chelsea ( have a matched offer clause) , he had a great season last year in the Championship and first team football in the EPL should see him develop further. We've got a glut of really promising young players who came through the youth ranks who really deserve first team football at a top level.

There's an awful lot of gossip about an awful lot of incoming players. If Palace get 10% of those over the line then it could be exciting times.

Ozan Kabak (Schalke/Liverpool)
Connor Gallagher (Chelsea)
Osdonne Edouard (Celtic)
Jens Cajuste (FC Midtjylland)
Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal)
Ademola Lookman (RB Leipzig)
Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Arsenal)
Nathan Ferguson (WBA)

All mentioned in the last ten or so days. I've probably. Missed a few too

There's an awful lot of gossip about an awful lot of incoming players. If Palace get 10% of those over the line then it could be exciting times.

Ozan Kabak (Schalke/Liverpool)
Connor Gallagher (Chelsea)
Osdonne Edouard (Celtic)
Jens Cajuste (FC Midtjylland)
Eddie Nketiah (Arsenal)
Ademola Lookman (RB Leipzig)
Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Arsenal)
Nathan Ferguson (WBA)

All mentioned in the last ten or so days. I've probably. Missed a few too
I hope the Ferguson deal sticks! (he transferred to us over a year ago, but has been hampered with injuries ;))

eta: Things have gone a bit quiet on the Andersen front, despite reliable reports of a medical. I think he might be trying to flush out further interest.

also eta: Gallagher would be a loan if it happened I think. Leeds also keen.

3 Fantastic signings so far:

Michael Olise (Reading)
Marc Guéhi (Chelsea)
Joachim Andersen (Lyon)

Shaping up to be one of our best ever windows!

Still a lot of work to do to turn this into a functioning team though.

Thought he might go to Leeds but lots of strong talk that Conor Gallagher is heading to Crystal Palace on loan. Fantastic energy in a midfield role , longer range passing could do to improve but he's got real potential and already has EPL experience from last season.

Very interesting season coming, we could easily crash and burn. Although Hodgson and the old guard were deadly dull, I never really thought we'd get relegated while they were there. This season, god knows...

No disgrace in the result. They will win a lot of games this season. But I actually thought the performance was abysmal, particularly first half.

Back
Top Bottom