Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup 21/22

Extra time at Stamford Bridge . Chelsea with 35 attempts , 10 on target and Plymouth refuse to fucking roll over . Just glad we haven’t got them in the CL in a couple of weeks.

Plymouth got a late penalty but fortunately the taker had been watching Cameroon . Very close result fair play to Plymouth who in another world would have had a deserved replay .

x-qgkz0d

Planty is enjoying watching the Hammers being trampled under foot.
A life long wolves supporter I believe. He was made a vice president at wolves immediately before their 2009 match against?

West Ham. They said he was at kidderminsters midweek game. Top bloke ❤️

Brilliant job from Argyle today especially given the strength of the Chelsea team. The penalty being scored would have been amazing but this ain't Hollywood and life goes on.

Differences between Premier League grounds and non-league grounds:

Man United have some sort of system failure at half time and can't sell food and drink. Probably lose about £200,000 in sales (72,000 crowd)?

At FC United the day after it was pissing down and there was a soggy pool of mud pitchside. The ball loops up and lands right in the mud - a bloke walking past shouts in anguish: 'It's gone in me pint!' :D

Are Boreham Wood still owned by that no deal Brexit maniac?

Of the 2 non-league teams still in it, I certainly wish it had been Kidderminster who had got through. I did want BW to win and it's an excellent run, but as well as ^ they've also given 'another chance' to Nile Ranger. :hmm:

Boreham Wood and Bournemouth....can't stand either. Shame it wasn't a dull as ditchwater nil nil that mummified all in attendance into boredom.

And yes, I sound unreasonable.

Boreham Wood and Bournemouth....can't stand either. Shame it wasn't a dull as ditchwater nil nil that mummified all in attendance into boredom.

And yes, I sound unreasonable.
Not at all, the only good thing about Boreham Wood was they were even more hated than us when we were in the NL and Dale Vince was chucking money around like water (before everyone was doing it like now).

Back
Top Bottom