Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Palace 22/23 Season: Cheick in.

Found this on the BBS palace forums you have to go to about
2 hrs 46 minutes in and watch it's brilliant fun :)

Listened to the commentary last night and now seen the highlights; a deserved point.
We really need a goal scorer as we should have done much better with some of last nights chances.
Interesting to see what happens in close season with Zaha probably going. Our leading goalscorer wit a grand
total of 6 goals and second best scorer - Olise with 2!

FFS both the Brighton game next week and the Arsenal game on the following Sunday aren't being televised. Matches should either be at 3pm Saturday or be televised.

To make it easier for the fans who go to the games. There's no point in shifting games around, making them more difficult to get to, if they're not going to be televised.

The Sunday game is on Sunday because arsenal play on Thursday.

The Brighton game, was it rescheduled because of industrial action?

I suppose they could extend the season to fit the games in on a Saturday.

All games used to be on a Saturday, when the league was bigger than it is now and midweek games tended to be on a Tuesday or Wednesday.
This has been changed simply because of $$$

The Sunday game is on Sunday because arsenal play on Thursday.

The Brighton game, was it rescheduled because of industrial action?

I suppose they could extend the season to fit the games in on a Saturday.
But there's no other televised Premiership games on the Wednesday, and no other Premiership games at all on the Sunday, so no reason not to televise.

But there's no other televised Premiership games on the Wednesday, and no other Premiership games at all on the Sunday, so no reason not to televise.

The championship is on SkySports and the Champions League is on BT.

So its partly that neither broadcaster wants to, and if its still in place partly the rules about top flight football clashing with the champions league, though that isn't always applied.

I suppose we could force sky or BT to televise it.

The FA cup is on BBC and ITV on the Sunday.

FFS Patrick's been sacked on St Patrick's Day! :(

Completely the wrong decision IMO. We've had a really tough run of games this year, playing all the top teams, and we've drawn most of them.
After the Arsenal game on Sunday, we have a run of games against teams near the bottom which should give us enough points to avoid relegation.

FFS Patrick's been sacked on St Patrick's Day! :(

Completely the wrong decision IMO. We've had a really tough run of games this year, playing all the top teams, and we've drawn most of them.
After the Arsenal game on Sunday, we have a run of games against teams near the bottom which should give us enough points to avoid relegation.
Yeah they've panicked. That's a shame, I liked him. Maybe he'll come to us when Moyes leaves in the Summer.

If anyone can bare there is commentary on R5 later.
Anyone remember Neil who ate all the pies Ruddock?
_129030311_star-nc.png

Back
Top Bottom