Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Palace 22/23 Season: Cheick in.

This threads been a bit quiet lately. Lovely comfortable win against Bournemouth today. With both teams safe it definitely had an end of term feel to it.
Sad to see Zaha come off injured. Especially as that could be the last time we see him in a Palace shirt.

Edouard making news for right reasons today 🤔
Text/commentary says "Mitchell drew the penalty. Like the expression, won I penalty, I hate those terms and they help illustrate what's wrong with higher league football today.

Edouard making news for right reasons today 🤔
Text/commentary says "Mitchell drew the penalty. Like the expression, won I penalty, I hate those terms and they help illustrate what's wrong with higher league football today.
You're local to Fulham. Did you go?

So views on the season?
I wasn't happy to see Vieira sacked, but Hodgson has done an amazing job. So happy with the way it's turned out.
Great that we finished above Chelsea, about the best we could have hoped for. Said goodbye to Jimmy Mac and Luca yesterday, they have both been brilliant for us in their prime. Will Zaha leave too?

Thought we should have won yesterday, Eduard letting the side down. The Forest fans were great, kept the party atmostphere going the whole game.

Here's the Tifo for Maxi Jazz.

1685368639770.png

And here's the new Zaha mural.

1685368762406.png

Back
Top Bottom