Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Cilla Black dies, 72

Expect PMs requesting removal of references to him. :) (i think it's part of the bot thing - any correspondence *to* him gets ignored)

To be fair there are good reasons why treelover doesn't always respond to people and though I think he's maybe over-cautious about it there are also good reasons why he doesn't want to be identified online. Not going to say any more cos it's his private business but he doesn't do it in order to be ignorant or evasive.

:confused: how is providing a link or a pic in anyway compromise them?
what they post does not make sense a lot of the time and without links, it looks like it's made up
also ignoring almost everyone when they question it is just plain rude, especially when they ask others for more details on their posts

No doubt like all such stories to divert the minds of the sheeple away from the real stories like fracking, TIPP, GMOs, The slash 'n' burn job on our public/social services, Calais Immigrants, establishment peadophiles, illegal bombing raids etc etc etc

:eek: Fuck me, I never had equationgirl (who started this thread in this forum) down as a tool of the global conspiracy to divert the minds of the sheeple away from the real stories.

Mind you, I never had you down as the sort of tool who would go on about anyone diverting the minds of the sheeple away from the real stories either, so clearly I need to revise my opinion of at least one of you...

:confused: how is providing a link or a pic in anyway compromise them?

It doesn't - I was talking about references to him in posts.

what they post does not make sense a lot of the time and without links, it looks like it's made up
also ignoring almost everyone when they question it is just plain rude, especially when they ask others for more details on their posts

You know nothing about him or his life. Just trust me on this.

That's the last I'm saying on the topic.

To be fair there are good reasons why treelover doesn't always respond to people and though I think he's maybe over-cautious about it there are also good reasons why he doesn't want to be identified online. Not going to say any more cos it's his private business but he doesn't do it in order to be ignorant or evasive.

I think the same is true of Pickman's model although he does his best to make you want to find out.

Mind you, I never had you down as the sort of tool who would go on about anyone diverting the minds of the sheeple away from the real stories either, so clearly I need to revise my opinion of at least one of you...

sheeple-tv2.jpg

Fuck mee, in due course we might end up with a 'Lennon and McCartney Black Starr airport'.

The full name will be the "Gerry and the Pacemakers Ferry Across the Mersey Mersey Ferry Terminal", obviously.

In other transport hub naming news, DIA in Colorado is to be renamed the "John Denver Leaving on a Jet Plane Airport of Denver, Colorado"
and the air field at clear lake, iowa becomes the buddy holly well... all right airport

This is your captain speaking, we shall shortly be arriving at the Scouseport airfield, those of you in the cheap seats should clap, those in the balcony just rattle your jewels.

No doubt like all such stories to divert the minds of the sheeple away from the real stories like fracking, TIPP, GMOs, The slash 'n' burn job on our public/social services, Calais Immigrants, establishment peadophiles, illegal bombing raids etc etc etc

Good job the 'sheeple' have insightful people like you to tell them what the real stories are then isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom