Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Calvin Robinson Watch

I love how much Khan being elected boils their piss. Guy is a technocrat dullard not Che fucking Guevera. They’re lost in some alternate reality dreamland. Do you think Calvin even beleives such nonsense or is it just grift?
I think he probably believes most of it. He's an egotistical gamer who's desperate to find simple ways to make money.

He tried teaching IT at schools but was shit, used to let kids game during his lessons and was about to be asked to leave for getting far too excited and into the school mock brexit referendum. Then somehow he managed to become a primary school assistant head for 6 months or so and then went on to Michaela. In the midst of this he wrote a few articles for the Mail and managed to get his shit out to a wider audience.

But he's always had these kinda wild views. He was asked to leave a local Conservative Party for being too weird/right wing around the time of the 2017 election. Guess now he's just found a way to monetise and make a living out of it.

Wiki say this:
On the 2nd August 2024, he became the lead spokesman for the UK Independence Party (UKIP).
Seems very retro?
Does anyone else have a thing when casualy browsing where you forget which thread you are on? Because I'd just been looking at the Mathew Perry thead, and got very confused for a second when I read this.

Calvin's Crowd funder for the Island of Torsa stands at £132,296 currently

Does he get to pocket the proceeds should the island get sold to someone else - or withdrawn from the market?
There have been issues raised about GiveSendGo before.
I beleive it's unregulared and run in Canada. GiveSendGo stands in relation to GoFundMe as Romble does in rleation to YouTube.

Maybe nicked from William Blake?

'Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand till we have built Jerusalem, In England's green & pleasant Land'.
Ties in with the 'Dark Satanic Mills' line. Be interesting to see where he ends up. US Mega church maybe?

I wonder how much money he's being offered by some Yank megachurch.
Enough for them to build him a recording studio for his social media stuff apparently

• Wow
Reactions: CH1
That now appears a little odd. In his interview yesterday on Wootton’s new online show, Robinson claimed that the offer of a parish in America arrived only a few days after he was sacked by GB News. But, even more curiously, he says that he realised his sacking:

“…wasn’t anything to do with those bad managers. It wasn’t anything to do with that station. It was God clearing a path and saying this is the door that I’m opening to you now. This is where you’re going to go from now on.”

Suuuure it was, Calvin.

Back
Top Bottom