Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

TR even easier.
Anyway I've made my point. I made it ages ago. Dunno why some are continuing with this. Boring is boring about boring. Enough is enough.
Yeh you made your point ages ago, it's very much 'do this for me not for a good reason'. It's not persuasive and I think you'll look back on your posts on the thread and shudder

Except you seem to refer to him as Tommy Robinson which is a lot longer than SYL. :hmm:
but less annoying. It should only be Tommy Robinson initially, followed by Robinson in further mentions, though if it's a long piece of writing you may need to fully name him again to clarify who you're referring to. It's also acceptable to use initials in informal communications and notes but you may have to clarify occasionally.
I thought this was done with though, do i have to make a deal with you? Getting a bit tired of this exchange. It's gone from funny boring to just boring boring. I have a book on Greek Mythology I'm keen on getting into, so I'd be greatful for someone to step in and provide more content about Tommy Robinson, or failing that, you just accepted my correctness. I know that won't happen, so accept my percieved wrongness and move on. It's only a name ffs!

The existence of Cerys Matthews makes me dislike Luton less than I would otherwise. TR's tainted them for me.

Back
Top Bottom