Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

Definitely good for a few chuckles today:

View attachment 437535

"I'm being threatened by Twista Cheese!" 😅
Yesterday, the Crown Prosecution Service dropped a previous charge against Abdirizak of conveying false information, replacing it with an allegation of sending a grossly offensive or menacing message via a public communications network:

Rapper Omar Abdirizak - known as Twista Cheese to face trial over Tommy Robinson video

"In court, the accused was told a police officer would be the sole witness at the forthcoming trial."

Detailed story in the Sunday Times:

Tommy Robinson explores his tax options amid HMRC investigation (archived)

• Tommy Robinson has discussed becoming “non-resident” for tax purposes after hiring an expert to defend him in HMRC investigation
  • Far-right leader is subject of inquiry over unpaid tax which could total millions
  • He and his associates have created a web of nine secretive companies to conduct media work and fundraising activity
  • HMRC argues tax owed on payments which Robinson calls “donations”
  • One company alone owes the taxman at least £325,000

Looking sane as ever...

1725267493112.png

Searchlight has published an amusing piss-take on Yaxley-Lennon.

Yaxley-Lennon latest – they’re trying to kill me (honest..!)

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, aka Tommy Robinson, has been at the gear again.

In his latest online missive he rants that our rights and freedoms are being taken from us and he, fearless fighter for our futures, is “gonna scream it from the hilltops”

Now, we have to ask: which hilltops are those, Steabhán? MacGillycuddy’s Reeks? The White Towns of Malaga? The mountains where you make those five-hour sweatless treks in Greece? Or some new panic phase bolt-hole in remote yodelling country?

Because all of the hills in Ingerlund are looking conspicuously de-yaxlified at the moment. And they’re going to stay that way, aren’t they?

Because Lennon’s goodness-knows-what-fuelled paranoia has now reached a pitch where the UK authorities have escalated their persecution of him to the point where they plan on ”Putting me in jail and getting me killed!”

Of course. There’s an SAS death squad already serving time undercover in Belmarsh, just waiting for the Luton Leprechaun to turn up for his porridge. No doubt about it. Phew!

We do hope that those followers of the Boy From Ballyburberry who have put their money on his turning up for his next scheduled court appearance, in October, have managed to obtain a very long price on Betfair.

Coming soon: ”The Archons have put out a contract on me and the Aquaphibians follow my ferries in their Mechanical Fish!”

I found this take on his tweet rather amusing, but i do wonder whether he may find some excuse to bottle out at the last minute:

1725910645050.png

Back
Top Bottom