Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

I suppose saying 'I've got to go back as I have a court date on Monday 28th which if I don't attend they will issue an arrest warrant so I really need to comply with that' doesn't sound as good as 'fight or flight'.

Tbf it is a seamless segue from "A peaceful show of resistance to his tyranny" to the grifting "We will also premiere our latest documentary"

The most censored man in the UK 🇬🇧 clicks his finger's and gets permission to hold demo with stage and big screen outside number 10. 😳

All funded by his zionist handlers.

Then we we Nick Lowles another zionist stooge trying to incite the muslim youths. Wonder if good old Nick will spread more fake stories regarding edl attacking muslim women with acid.

Tommy Robinson job is always to demonise the muslim community and gather support for Israel 🇮🇱 Nick lowles job is to incite the muslim youths to demonise the free Palestine movement .

If we look into Hope not hate seems to be lots of Israeli connections.

The most censored man in the UK 🇬🇧 clicks his finger's and gets permission to hold demo with stage and big screen outside number 10. 😳

Then we we Nick Lowles another zionist stooge trying to incite the muslim youths. Wonder if good old Nick will spread more fake stories regarding edl attacking muslim women with acid.

Tommy Robinson job is always to demonise the muslim community and gather support for Israel 🇮🇱 Nick lowles job is to incite the muslim youths to demonise the free Palestine movement .

You seem to be something of a 'loon

Er, wut? Are these "Israeli connections" in the room with us now? :hmm:

Well it is true that Nick Lowles did tweet “Reports are coming in of acid being thrown out of a car window at a Muslim woman in Middlesbrough. Absolutely horrendous,” which turned out to be false, but I would take these claims of "Israeli connections" with a massive pinch of salt, unless Elohim can provide evidence to back up their claim.

Hope Not Hate boss apologises for false ‘acid attack on Muslim woman’ tweet.
Nick Lowles says he will ‘hold my hands up’ if post was wrong after reports of the assault were denied by Cleveland Police

red face, white teeth, licking his chops. looks like an essex man-bag tech-house lover who has just got home from ocean beach.

It just smacks of 'Jews pitting Muslims and whites against each other'. I know he said 'Israelis', but let's not kid ourselves here.

Well it is true that Nick Lowles did tweet “Reports are coming in of acid being thrown out of a car window at a Muslim woman in Middlesbrough. Absolutely horrendous,” which turned out to be false, but I would take these claims of "Israeli connections" with a massive pinch of salt, unless Elohim can provide evidence to back up their claim.

Hope Not Hate boss apologises for false ‘acid attack on Muslim woman’ tweet.
Nick Lowles says he will ‘hold my hands up’ if post was wrong after reports of the assault were denied by Cleveland Police
Larry O'Hara is our resident expert on the perfidy of Nick Lowless. Larry despises me , so don't tell him I told you.

That's hilarious, the Yanks couldn't wait to get rid of British rule and become independent. Boston Tea Party, anyone? Someone needs to learn him some history.

He's publishing a book called 'Manifesto', the title on the front cover is in Comic Sans, and people are taking the piss. :D

Other replies include -

a manifesto written in comic sans so you know he’s serious
Based on the potential audience, I’m assuming this is a picture book.
Bet his army of followers can’t wait to colour this in.
It’s hilarious that he’s written a book given the majority of the target audience is too thick to be able to read

I mean... comic sans might unfortunately be for this sort of attention. these people have nothing without this social media 'buzz'. which people 'dunking on' him are giving him for free.

He's publishing a book called 'Manifesto', the title on the front cover is in Comic Sans, and people are taking the piss. :D

Other replies include -

I really hope middle class anti fascism can do better than just make fun of the font that's been used and Robinson's supporters' alleged illiteracy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom