Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

make some calming therapeutic soup

or as it was once known broth , stock or pottage
i'm not the one who needs to calm down. we've had pages of outrage just cos I said I think something is annoying. I'm not annoyed now because I expressed my annoyance and got it out. Glad to hear I've just magnified it and passed it on to the people who annoyed me in the first place. Touché!

You claim to have read other people's posts, but you show no evidence of having understood them.

And it's not outrage. Don't flatter yourself. People just think you're being a dick.
I love it that you think I'm a dick just cos I think saying SYL is annoying.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

You're saying call yer man by his pseudonym. You'd have been don't sing that song about hitler had you been about in the 40s. This isn't a funny situation. How did you ever end up here?
i've no idea. but yet i certainly would have shouted down any cunt who started singing that in an Anderson shelter and would have been cast out to bravely face the blitz, safe in the knowledge that at least I called it out and can live with myself, however briefly

i've no idea. but yet i certainly would have shouted down any cunt who started singing that in an Anderson shelter and would have been cast out to bravely face the blitz, safe in the knowledge that at least I called it out and can live with myself, however briefly
I don't think you know what an Anderson shelter was

Don't call him SYL even though that's his real name because someone might think it looks like an in-joke and a tired one at that.
??

Who the fuck is looking and why should we care what they think?

And if they realise that Tommy Robinson isn't his real name but something he made up to look like a regular English St Georgey bloke - well, so much the better.

Don't call him SYL even though that's his real name because someone might think it looks like an in-joke and a tired one at that.
??

Who the fuck is looking and why should we care what they think?

And if they realise that Tommy Robinson isn't his real name but something he made up to look like a regular English St Georgey bloke - well, so much the better.
I've already said why I find it annoying. what's wrong with that? we could have left it there.

Back
Top Bottom