Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

If you prefer to use his assumed name that's chanted by the fash, that's your call...
i'd prefer we'd stick to the one name. SYL just makes you sound like you think you're making a clever joke. which is ok once. but not every fucking time. it's the same as those who think they're clever calling Boris Johnson by his full name. The joke does not need making ever again. WE KNOW. Don't be boring. think of summat else.

i'd prefer we'd stick to the one name. SYL just makes you sound like you think you're making a clever joke. which is ok once. but not every fucking time. it's the same as those who think they're clever calling Boris Johnson by his full name. The joke does not need making ever again. WE KNOW. Don't be boring. think of summat else.
Don't give a shit what you'd prefer tbh. You've not listened to a word anyone has said in the last two pages.

Don't give a shit what you'd prefer tbh. You've not listened to a word anyone has said in the last two pages.
I've read every word though. Dunno why you're getting so handbags about it. I find it annoying. You find it even more annoying that I find it annoying. good.

That "WE"; always the give away.
get to fuck yer controlling twat; I'll call the cunt what I like

Back
Top Bottom