Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Tommy Robinson is a horrible man

The state could do what they did to Begum and strip him of UK citizenship. It would be a pretty bold move to extend this approach even further than the very limited instances it has been used to date. As it de facto makes dual nationals second class citizens it is not one that should be encouraged.
They should do that for a laugh, and then send him to Rwanda when he tries to cross the Channel in a small boat.

Ah don't know - I just saw that on reddit that he'd inadvertently let it slip. I would check but it seems to be flooded with sex videos/posts around this time :eek:

eta: looked again and can't see post now - reddit search often doesn't seem to work for me

Last edited:
I think so I also saw that on Reddit I actually can't remember now reading to much tonight time for bed. So might not be true either TBF.

He's Muslim Tax Advisor no longer wishes to work for him, apparently.
Looks like this has been confirmed.

On Monday Robinson was also “sacked” by his British Muslim tax adviser after she accused him of instigating far-right riots, the Daily Mail reported.

Jesminara Rahman, a former HMRC tax inspector, told Robinson that she no longer wanted his money, as he was “destroying” the country. She said: “I don’t want to work with him any more. His deposit has been returned.”

Tried to go on a few websites linked to her work and they're all down. I'd assume this is due to fascists giving her abuse for betraying SYL, and the left giving her stick for helping him avoid (sorry... 'manage') tax.

He is reported to have fled Cyprus?
He went on an online rant against the Daily Mail journalists who exposed his location at the posh hotel and threatened them and their families, as he commonly does.

Back
Top Bottom