Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

bunch of rotten apple sex pest rapist cops

"This new documentary in ITV’s award-winning Exposure current affairs strand uncovers widespread sexual abuse by police officers of female victims of crime.

Across England and Wales, a police or community support officer is convicted or dismissed for sexual misconduct every five days. This programme talks to women who have been victims of predatory police officers, speaking out about their ordeals.

Despite strict rules governing how officers deal with victims of crime, hundreds of officers have ignored those rules and used their positions of power to abuse the very women they have been sent to help - including victims of domestic abuse, sexual assault, and stalking ..."
Exposure: Predator Police Uncovered, ITV, Tuesday 15 October 2019

Police officer among 16 charged over child sex

Sixteen men including a police officer have been charged with historical sex offences against children aged between 13 and 16.

West Yorkshire PC Amjad Ditta, also known as Amjad Hussain, 35, has been charged with sexual touching.

He and 15 other men are charged with offences against three girls in the Halifax area, dating from 2006 to 2009.

Mr Ditta, who was attached to West Yorkshire Police's Protective Services Operations, was a serving officer at the time of the offence he has been accused of.

He has been suspended from duty, the force said.

Grim stuff. As always you can't help but wonder how many nonce cops are getting away with it because they're cops, and how much worse it must be for victims if coppers are among those abusing them.

Anyone who wears a police uniform does so in the certain knowledge that other who share that uniform are using it for evil ends. All of them are culpable, none of them can be trusted.

SWP friend of mine in the UK said this proves that the Party was right in their handling of the Delta Case back in 2013. I.E. by not referring the case to the "Rapist Police" (his term) and handling it internally. I disagreed with him but it is indicative of their thinking and if you check their stuff online about this latest outrage they are playing up the Police angle.

SWP friend of mine in the UK said this proves that the Party was right in their handling of the Delta Case back in 2013. I.E. by not referring the case to the "Rapist Police" (his term) and handling it internally. I disagreed with him but it is indicative of their thinking and if you check their stuff online about this latest outrage they are playing up the Police angle.
Er mishandling it internally

Whatever happened to delroy smellie?

Just had a chuckle with Mrs B - when we were up for March for the Alternative in 2011, Delroy appeared in the crowd & Mrs B shouted, “ Is that an asp in your pocket Smellie, or are you just pleased to see me” - & I ducked down behind her & gave him a tirade of abuse. He couldn’t see who it was & was fuckin livid. Oh how we laughed :D

Just had a chuckle with Mrs B - when we were up for March for the Alternative in 2011, Delroy appeared in the crowd & Mrs B shouted, “ Is that an asp in your pocket Smellie, or are you just pleased to see me” - & I ducked down behind her & gave him a tirade of abuse. He couldn’t see who it was & was fuckin livid. Oh how we laughed :D
Ten years ago! That day stuck in my mind for some reason.

Britain's most dangerous armed criminal gang strike again

“His lawyer argued he should not have to do community service because it would be “difficult” for him to work with criminals.”

Surely that’s the primary role of a pig?

Back
Top Bottom