Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

bunch of rotten apple sex pest rapist cops

Ex copper is a racist twat. Not much of a shocker is it :thumbs:

That's auld barnbrook who was a prominent member of the bnp

I wonder how many of his regular encounters with serving officers are the result of barnbrook e.g. driving drunk, found drunk and incapable etc

Michael Barnbrook, born in Essex, is 65, and married with two children, 2 step-children and six grandchildren. Educated at Plaistow Grammar School, he joined the Metropolitan Police Force in 1964 and gained the rank of Inspector before retiring. Michael then worked for 7 years with Greenwich Council in the Leisure Services Department and retired fully in 2001. Since then he has been actively involved in fundraising to erect headstones for the unmarked graves of Victoria Cross holders. Michael is known as the Party’s ‘sleazebuster’ having been involved in the demise of a number of MPs over the years, most recently Derek Conway and Sir Nicholas and Lady Winterton. Since joining the party he has stood in 2 council elections and has been selected as our prospective parliamentary candidate for Old Bexley and Sidcup in the next General Election, which, fittingly enough, is Derek Conway’s old constituency.

This biography would have him as a supervisory officer at his retirement from MPS, which would have been after the murder of Stephen Lawrence, which took place in the London Borough of Greenwich, and in whose local council Barnbrook then took up employment.

Would be interesting to know whether he was indeed a member of the Bexley branch of the BNP in 1993, whilst a serving officer, when there were a number of fractious protests against the party's ‘bookshop’ in Welling, which came under Bexley - particularly as it is believed that MPS had an undercover officer within the BNP at the time, even to the extent of being inside the bookshop on the day of the big October demonstration.

This biography would have him as a supervisory officer at his retirement from MPS, which would have been after the murder of Stephen Lawrence, which took place in the London Borough of Greenwich, and in whose local council Barnbrook then took up employment.

Would be interesting to know whether he was indeed a member of the Bexley branch of the BNP in 1993, whilst a serving officer, when there were a number of fractious protests against the party's ‘bookshop’ in Welling, which came under Bexley - particularly as it is believed that MPS had an undercover officer within the BNP at the time, even to the extent of being inside the bookshop on the day of the big October demonstration.
By his own account Barnbrook was working at Eltham nick at the time of Stephen Lawrence's murder, and had previously known him (and his brother) through an athletics club:

The real Stephen Lawrence as I knew him

BARNBROOK LAWRENCE.jpg

He seems to have left he BNP around 2012, with subsequent involvement in UKIP and the English Democrats, and moved to Ramsgate around 2015.

I (again from dock) watched a really thick plod admit in court under mild questioning from my superb Birnburg and Co barrister that he had arrested me because I was the only white man in large public order row and had given me kicking as I was very tall.

The magistrate in this one rested her head in her hands briefly.

Though fuck me I have met a mix of brains in uniform. Delroy Smellie was very impressive with knowledge of law and procedure but an utter bellend when it came to people and image presentation.

I watched from the dock with utter amazement as the cunt alienated every juror, the judge, and the prosecutor in less than ten minutes.
is this the cunt who the judge said you weren't on trial for calling him a cunt?

or something along those lines :oops:

I was on trial but not for calling Smellie a cunt (which I admitted to).

He got referred to as a cunt in court over thirty times. Hehehe

This is turning into tripadvisor for coppers.

Pleasant guy, well turned out and calmly spoken. Would definitely headbutt again.

“Delroy is very much a cunt's cunt, always cunting away cuntily, demonstrating that there is no cuntier pursuit than that of being the very cuntiest, quinticuntial ur-cunt.”

Sussex drugs squad didn't impress armed plod recognised a mine sweeper and a platoon of TA possibly weren't the columbian cartel tooling up like a bad chuck morris, (norris had to leave the autocorrect too funny) movie:facepalm:.
Drug squad still tried to arrest people though:rolleyes:

He seems to have left he BNP around 2012, with subsequent involvement in UKIP and the English Democrats, and moved to Ramsgate around 2015.
Kinell, what is it about Ramsgate? Since I've been going down there this shit keeps on cropping up. Luckily the local bunch I've met are all well aware of who and where the fash are.

Sex-pest policeman 'acted shamefully'
Hurwood preyed upon younger women who were having problems in their personal lives and had full sexual contact with four of them, the panel was told

0_COR_MGA_291018mgahurwood_03JPG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom