Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boston Air Traffic Controller Says 9/11 An Inside Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off

Why don't you listen to the interview STFC? Rather than mindlessly parroting that propaganda.

justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served.

Azrael23 said:
justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served,justice will be served.
Does it come with vegetables? I'm trying for a more balanced diet you see.

Jazzz said:
You guys are pathetic, really.

Really fucking pathetic.

And you think that hey, we post on urban75, aren't we radical and with it?

Like fuck you are.

:rolleyes:

*Raises hand*

erm - Mr Jazzz?

I for one have never claimed to be either "radical" or - lol - "with it"

I mostly post here for the laugh, and indeed I have to thank you and your Conspiracy gang friends for the contributions you have all made.

:)

STFC said:
More quotes:

That quote was a lie though, I can quote charlie manson saying he loves jesus but doesn`t make it true. They were running drills on the morning of 9/11 for god sake.

Do you actually have a clue what your on about?!

Jazzz said:

Really fucking pathetic.

Like fuck you are.

I don't think I'm radical, particularly. I suspect a lot of people here don't either.

I do think you are a nutter though.:rolleyes:

Azrael23 said:
That quote was a lie though, I can quote charlie manson saying he loves jesus but doesn`t make it true. They were running drills on the morning of 9/11 for god sake.

Prove it was a lie.

Azrael23 said:

Lies all Lies!

Except mine, they're all true!

But yours are Lies!

Jazzz said:

Really fucking pathetic.

Like fuck you are.

this from a man who walks round at parties with a fucking glove puppet on his arm cos he thinks it makes him enigmatic and 'kooky' :D :D

Azrael23 said:

I have been left in no doubt after following this story through your threads over the months that the CIA, MI6, SAS, NASA, PLO, Scooby fucking Doo and even MFI were all involved somehow, and now I am fucking bored! :p

Jazzz said:

Really fucking pathetic.

Like fuck you are.

then fuck off..

seriously

fuck off...

go take you fucking truth and shoow the fucking world and if you're right we can all buy you afuckign sandwich and celelbrate your fuckign enlightenment when the ballon finally goes up until then fuck off...

lgpuffin.jpg

GarfieldLeChat said:
fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off fuck Off

Yes because the government, especially the US one...never lies...:rolleyes:

It was an inside job. Follow the money, type General Mahmoud Ahmed into google.

The "Criminalization of the State", is when war criminals legitimately occupy positions of authority, which enable them to decide "who are the criminals", when in fact they are the criminals.

Its the Nazis all over again and 9/11 was the reichstag fire.

GarfieldLeChat said:
then fuck off..

seriously

fuck off...

go take you fucking truth and shoow the fucking world and if you're right we can all buy you afuckign sandwich and celelbrate your fuckign enlightenment when the ballon finally goes up until then fuck off...
oh hi garf, how's it going? :)

Dubversion said:
this from a man who walks round at parties with a fucking glove puppet on his arm cos he thinks it makes him enigmatic and 'kooky' :D :D
it wasn't a glove puppet. :mad:

It was a 'spring animal' puppet. And strangely, people are still asking after her...! So put that in your pipe and smoke it. :p :D

But there were no planes, they were shot down by stealthed fighter gets and then replaced by hollographicly disguised missiles before they were crashed into buildings. Then the warheads, which had been switched out for petrol based ones, went off, then they cunningly allowed a large period of time to pass before the buildings were blown up using the hundreds of tonnes of explosives that a couple of hundred engineers had spent weeks hiding underneath desks where no one would think to look!

As such your air traffic controller must be lying, as he'd have seen the planes being shot down, then the missiles being launched from a seperate location!

Did i miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom