Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

9/11 a conspiracy?

Jazzz said:
Oh how touching that you get offended on their behalf!

You see this isn't about me 'using' the Jersey Girls - they're leading the show, along with guys like William Rodriguez. Of course, if you are taking your cue from the recent BBC documentary, you won't be aware of this.

Why not watch ? I bet you haven't even seen it! You had better watch it though if you want to start telling me what the Jersey Girls are up to.

Here's their blurb

perhaps you should also read some of the comments from their myspace associates. Do they find the 9/11 Truth Movement distasteful? Doesn't seem to be the case, funnily enough they seem to be leading it.

Wake up for god's sake! :rolleyes:
Still care to explain the substantial changes in Rodriguez' claims between his initial interviews for CNN and his conversion for his interviews for AFP?

Structaural said:
I know the power of belief, I don't expect to change your pov one iota.

Icke's just an accomplished orator with a narrative that seems plausible to rather gullible thinkers who don't check out his 'facts' for themselves. He's the prime disinfo man and does it for the money. Give me Terrence McKenna any day for out there theories.

Of course he's not as loony as they say on these board, he thinks the Queen and Blair are shape changing lizards who eat babies I mean... who doesn't?

He's not an accomplished orator for starters so there's 0/10.
I think you'd have to know nothing about loads if you believe he is the prime disinfo man. He'll be a wrongun of course but that means fuckall very obviously. Most folks don;t believe the queen and Tony Blair are lizards I reckon and I'd say David Icke didn't think he'd make a load of money if he said they were. Therefore your post and mine are a complete waste of space and we should fucking stop posting shite. I aint even met my missus yet so I don't know what the fuck she thinks about David Icke :confused:
Aw fuck it !

fela fan said:
If that's the best you can do on finding abuse i've 'hurled' at you, and you know it is, and furthermore it took another poster to find it, then i think we can satisfactorily conclude that fela fan indeed is a rather polite debater on the whole.
Would you not agree old boy?
You mean inbetween calling everyone on this forum a "nobody" yesterday, telling Bob he "spoke shit," accusing 8den of being a "stalker" and calling tarannau a "stupid fucker" just a few days ago, yes?

Your weird denial is worthy of the best conspiraloonery.

rorymac said:
He's not an accomplished orator for starters so there's 0/10.
I think you'd have to know nothing about loads if you believe he is the prime disinfo man. He'll be a wrongun of course but that means fuckall very obviously. Most folks don;t believe the queen and Tony Blair are lizards I reckon and I'd say David Icke didn't think he'd make a load of money if he said they were. Therefore your post and mine are a complete waste of space and we should fucking stop posting shite. I aint even met my missus yet so I don't know what the fuck she thinks about David Icke :confused:
Aw fuck it !

Yeah, true I was being a little generous with the snake oil salesman.
You sir, are a satirical surrealist extraordinaire... I think... :D

editor said:
You're now reduced to quoting MySpace as a source?!!!! OMG! LOL!

And just look at the important people lending their support: Mullets&MonsterTrucks, Oh:Em:Gee [Christ™], We®®e (X-Istence) and Santa.

You've gone beyond embarrassing now.
er no, you fail to see the point. When I sent you a friend request, with my picture quoting 'JO911B' - you turned me down! Even though we are friends!

So why do you think that the Jersey Girls are happy to be associated with 'conspiraloons'?

Jazzz said:
er no, you fail to see the point. When I sent you a friend request, with my picture quoting 'JO911B' - you turned me down! Even though we are friends!
What the chuffing Nora has my club's myspace profile got to do with this?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Unlike that nutjob-infested MySpace site that you view as a credible source, I choose my friends carefully and make sure they've got some relevance to the club.

And why you think I'd want Offline to be associated with a foul site carrying Holocaust denying material is anyone's guess.
Jazzz said:
So why do you think that the Jersey Girls are happy to be associated with 'conspiraloons'?
Have you forwarded them your fascinating fact-free theories about invisible explosives and sci-fi drones then?

editor said:
And why you think I'd want Offline to be associated with a foul site carrying Holocaust denying material is anyone's guess.

What the fuck is the association of my myspace character with any website?

And here's someone to check out as one of the friends of 9/11 Press For Truth

Erin

Now they'll certainly know what she's about, as I'm a 'friend' of hers too, and she sends out bulletins every day.

editor said:
You mean inbetween calling everyone on this forum a "nobody" yesterday, telling Bob he "spoke shit," accusing 8den of being a "stalker" and calling tarannau a "stupid fucker" just a few days ago, yes?

Your weird denial is worthy of the best conspiraloonery.

Y'see editor, you don't really know what personal abuse is do you. I called everyone, including me, a nobody. We are. The moment we begin to think we're somebody is when life starts getting complicated. So, no abuse there.

If someone is speaking shit, then i can happily point that out. It's not personal abuse.

If someone stalks me, then it's fair to call them a stalker. It's not personal abuse.

When it comes to tarannau, then yes, i make the mistake of getting down to his level. I shouldn't, but there you are, i can't always resist.

And i should think you know full well that i've very rarely levelled anything personal at you, despite rather a lot of provocation.

I find personal abuse of persons unknown distasteful (or anybody). Occasionally i get involved, but it's only when provoked.

Back
Top Bottom