Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boris Johnson tests positive for Covid-19

And I see they're now trying to claim they never said anything about an exemption for people coming into the UK from France, so there's clearly been a large amount of backpedaling going on.

Reactions: Ax^
I always remember "boot production up 200%" while people were walking round barefoot from 1984 but I did search and couldn't find it :(

so 5 days after the waffling shit bird latest rambling speech

Coronavirus infection 'R' rate in UK creeps up

in typical BBC Fashion the effects of Bojo Ballocks is unknown

Lets see what happens when half the country heads to the coast on the weekend

:mad:

I'm sorry, this is really trivial, but is there a reason you write ballocks instead of bollocks? I don't pick up people on spelling mistakes or predictive text errors on here in general, but you do this one a lot and it bugs me a little.

I'm sorry, this is really trivial, but is there a reason you write ballocks instead of bollocks? I don't pick up people on spelling mistakes or predictive text errors on here in general, but you do this one a lot and it bugs me a little.
just the Irish way of saying it innit

learning to spell with phonics

and at the time in 2 languages

*shrugs *

suspect i pronouce it "Ballocks"

might be an irish thingy

*ETA Don't mind the pulling me up on spelling reminds me of a certian type of like you used to get ..

Last edited:
Em0AeLRWEAE3kQd

:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom