Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boris Johnson tests positive for Covid-19

Boris has an aversion to ventilators.

That's why he cant say he has been in one.

Thats why you don't have enough.

Thats why he stole that guys phone when he was asked a question about a kid been in one.

Good to see him back yesterday - even if he did look as though he'd just got out of bed and put his suit on! I was quite shocked at how the virus has made him look about five years older.

Pleased to have our leader return; Dominic Raab was making me so depressed.

Good to see him back yesterday - even if he did look as though he'd just got out of bed and put his suit on! I was quite shocked at how the virus has made him look about five years older.

Pleased to have our leader return; Dominic Raab was making me so depressed.
ugh

I am. The government line was never that he was 'fighting for his life' but that he was being observed in intensive care to be careful. Others, probably you included, were shrieking cobblers that we were being lied to, that he was on the verge of death, would never be able to act as PM again, and various other pish.

It was bollocks. He's back at work. You were wrong. Get over it.

I know I'm late to this, but if you are in ICU then, unless you work there, you are very close to carking it. Precautionary or being careful or whatever, that's what it's there for. I managed to not cark it when I was in ICU but it doesn't really change that I was close to kicking the bucket hence why they put me in there. Obviously.

I know I'm late to this, but if you are in ICU then, unless you work there, you are very close to carking it. Precautionary or being careful or whatever, that's what it's there for. I managed to not cark it when I was in ICU but it doesn't really change that I was close to kicking the bucket hence why they put me in there. Obviously.
You don't think it was preferential treatment that put him there? You don't think it was his wealth and position that ensured he jumped straight to the front of the queue?

Back
Top Bottom