Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boris Johnson tests positive for Covid-19

I am. The government line was never that he was 'fighting for his life' but that he was being observed in intensive care to be careful. Others, probably you included, were shrieking cobblers that we were being lied to, that he was on the verge of death, would never be able to act as PM again, and various other pish.

It was bollocks. He's back at work. You were wrong. Get over it.

Why the fuck does it matter? We were being told he was in intensive care. Is it so weird that a few people thought that meant he was really ill and might not be able to return to work? It's not exactly an unreasonable prediction to make. Even doctors sometimes think someone might not recover, and then they pull through. It's a weird thing for you to feel superior about.

Why the fuck does it matter? We were being told he was in intensive care. Is it so weird that a few people thought that meant he was really ill and might not be able to return to work? It's not exactly an unreasonable prediction to make. Even doctors sometimes think someone might not recover, and then they pull through. It's a weird thing for you to feel superior about.
It's part of his soft gammon schtick.

And it certainly wouldn't be unusual for the government to act that things were less serious than they actually were. Minimising things is what they do.

We were being told he was in intensive care. Is it so weird that a few people thought that meant he was really ill and might not be able to return to work?
We were being told he was in ICU as a precaution and not on a ventilator. So yes.

It's a weird thing for you to feel superior about.

I'm not feeling superior, just taking the piss and being irritating cos you lot deserve it sometimes. :p

Well so much for all the predictions on here that he was 'fighting for his life', 'unlikely to return', this was 'the end of his premiership' and other assorted bollocks.

Nope, "all the predictions" weren't that he was 'fighting for his life'. Some of the predictions were that he was fighting for his life. Other predictions were that he was pretending to be ill, and yet other predictions were that he's a cunt who deserves everything he gets.

hth :)

Last edited:
By all accounts, he was moved to intensive care as a precaution. Fighting for his life would suggest (to me) that he was on a ventilator, which he never was.

I saw an interview with the nurse who he was crediting with saving him and she didn't seem the sort to exaggerate. Proper no-nonsense Kiwi nurse.

I asked you to answer my question and you bring up an irrelevant point about other people. That's not going to work, I'm afraid.

The article I posted references the editor of The Lancet, and the UK's dreadful death shows just how criminally badly Boris & Co have handled the situation. Here's the link to his original article.
My patience with your wriggling has been exhausted now. Either answer the question or it will become apparent you're only interested in trolling this thread, in which case you shall be banned from it forthwith.

Yeah, I’ll get bk to you on that - I’m out for my daily exercise with the gf right now.

Or you could just ban me anyway from this thread as let’s face it - you’ll do that anyway no matter what my reply is.

Nope, "all of the predictions" weren't that he was 'fighting for his life'. Some of the predictions were that he was fighting for his life.
That's quite an extraordinary way of interpreting the post of mine that you've quoted. You actually agree with me, as well you should, but don't seem to realise it. Never mind. Just nod along! :)

Yeah, I’ll get bk to you on that - I’m out for my daily exercise with the gf right now.
I've given you two chances to explain your viewpoint and both times you've refused with what are, frankly, pathetic excuses and you have a heap of 'previous' here. It's clear you have no interest in engaging, so off this thread you fuck.

If you continue your increasingly transparent tactics of disrupting threads by posting unsubstantiated tosh and then refusing to support the point you're trying to make, you will be issued warnings and we all know where a load of them gets you.

Spy's wrong on this, BJ did die, they've replaced him with Kim Jung-un, which is why he's not been seen in DPRK recently. Wake up sheeps.
Wrong, you fool! BJ did die but they are still working on the hair and dimwitted look so that he can come back as Saint Holy Princess Diana.

Back
Top Bottom