Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boris Johnson tests positive for Covid-19

wouldnt surprise me if the lazy spineless self serving fuck will keeep his head down for as long as possible to distance himself from the cavalcade of murderous fuck ups we are seeing every day
i seem to recall he's booked in six weeks maternity leave too, baby due "early summer"

Yeah, by law he can take two weeks PATERNITY leave, but it's not uncommon for father's to add some holiday onto that.

I doubt that we will see him until he is on the steps of no 10 holding the baby. Just rejoice. The feel good factor for which we have all been longing.

They'll both be on the steps of Number 10 on Friday 8 May (VE Day weekend) in a show of unity and resilience announcing a 48 hour reprieve of the lock down and the pubs opening to celebrate.

And then on the Monday announcing another three weeks of lockdown.

(This might not be true).

I'm fairness, 4 weeks isn't to be sniffed at, as far as sickies go. I think 3 weeks is my personal best.
Yeah, but reading this thread a few weeks ago, Urban's armchair virologists were predicting the end of his premiership, Raab was going to take over, Boris was likely to die and all sorts of shit. :D

Yeah, but reading this thread a few weeks ago, Urban's armchair virologists were predicting the end of his premiership, Raab was going to take over, Boris was likely to die and all sorts of shit. :D

I think that was in part to wishful thinking/pile on - who can proffer the most hatred etc.

Anyway, it’s good for the country that the PM can get this virus and make a full recovery despite what the radical hate wing opine.

Anyway, it’s good for the country that the PM can get this virus and make a full recovery despite what the radical hate wing opine.
Well the encouraging side is that if it can't kill an out of shape, piss-head like him, most of the rest of us should be able to survive it too.

Were they bollocks. Some were hoping he'd die, others objecting to that idea, and still others raising eyebrows as to the seriousness of his condition as he continued to 'improve' every day in ICU.

Were they bollocks.

Twenty seconds of searching:

He will either die or be seriously incapacitated by the damage the virus will have done to his lungs, organs and nervous system - he is being basically destroyed by his immune response.
He is in intensive care, he is in the 5% of the most serious COVIT-19 cases that require invasive procedures. He is literally fighting for his life.

There are plenty of others which you can find yourself.

Well the encouraging side is that if it can't kill an out of shape, piss-head like him, most of the rest of us should be able to survive it too.
Very encouraging. We just need to have the premier intensive care consultants and nurses, on our doorstep, at our beck and call, bedside 24/7 and we will all be fine, free to carry on in the same cavalier fashion our delinquent PM did.

So you reckon he was in intensive care because the bed was spare? Might question the exact language but of course his life was at risk.
The point being that LBJ denied that anyone had taken that line on this thread. They have. As shown. He was wrong.

He probably just had a hangover. I've had comedowns that lasted that long.

Back
Top Bottom