Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boris Johnson tests positive for Covid-19

The Fantasy ...

boris-protect-the-nhs-lg.jpg

(Source: Flickr/Number10)

The Reality ...

Behind Closed Doors Johnson and his Cabinet Do Not Applaud the NHS – They Ideologically Oppose It

The Last Refuge of a Scoundrel: Coronavirus and the British Establishment

As predictable as it is dangerous.

Dear Fucking God..

He ignored Illness so much he handling of the situation will lead to over 10000 deaths and his cavalier approach to the virus lead to him catching it spreading to other member of his own government and pregnant fiance

but he should be applauded for it

We have years of this balllocks now

Dear Fucking God..

He ignored Illness so much he handling of the situation will lead to over 10000 deaths and his cavalier approach to the virus lead to him catching it spreading to other member of his own government and pregnant fiance

but he should be applauded for it

We have years of this balllocks now
That's just the people we know he spread it to. There will be others. And no doubt there will be deaths along the Boris Johnson infection branch. :(

Reactions: Ax^
Seeing that I realise that I was actually hoping he'd be totally out of action for at least a few weeks. Wasn't expecting to see him so soon. :mad:

So I've just heard his statement on his recovery. Where he singled out two immigrant nurses in particular for being so caring to him and crucial to his recovery. A Portuguese and a New Zealander. Fucking immigrants eh Boris!

Seeing that I realise that I was actually hoping he'd be totally out of action for at least a few weeks. Wasn't expecting to see him so soon. :mad:

I would normally agree but the fact is he's both the main decision maker here and also wouldn't appear to be a fan of the lockdown so if him surviving means I can see my gf sooner and sink twenty pints at my local then long live boris.

tbf, I don't think he'd mention where they were from given his public stance on immigration unless he was being sincere
Under his immigration policy we will still be bringing trained nurses from places like Portugal and New Zealand afaik.

I note that Boris is recovering at his second residence (if not third), Chequers. I had to check, but it's at least 40 miles from London and over an hour's drive away.

No doubt some staff will have also had to travel to Chequers as I don't see Boris being able to make his own toast...

Someone should dob him to the Daily Snitch. How do we know he's not infectious either ? Have a wild dream he goes rogue and is full-on Marxist and has to be assassinated by "deep state forces" by a re-occurrence of the c-virus that finally finishes him off. Prince Charles is somehow involved in the plot as well. Needs some work.

Back
Top Bottom