Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Boris Johnson tests positive for Covid-19

I've never seen this Truepublica site before. Is it a dodgy loon zone, or am I going to have to believe their allegations about Johnson's "fishy" hospital spell?

I'd rather not become a Johnson Truther - "the real Johnson would have squinted at this point - he's clearly been replaced by a body double".

I've never seen this Truepublica site before. Is it a dodgy loon zone, or am I going to have to believe their allegations about Johnson's "fishy" hospital spell?

I'd rather not become a Johnson Truther - "the real Johnson would have squinted at this point - he's clearly been replaced by a body double".
Well the twitter post from Chris Lockwood that it was based on was deleted PDQ.

And being a "Johnson Truther" truly is for oxymorons.

Fortunately cometh the hour cometh the man :D

edrxF3Z.png

#holdingoutforahero

I'm still holding out hope my theory that the plot of the movie Dave is being played out behind closed doors.

They have Pilger and Craig Murray as contributors so they are a bit RTish.

The last WEEK??? You fucking amateur!!! You wanky wiberal shitehouse!!! You gold-plated, copper-bottomed CUNT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Mate, I told him to die to his face (while he was on his bike but within 2 to 4 metres) more than once when he was London mayor. I have impeccable credentials and history when it comes to wishing that scumbag dead. (I've also been a lot closer than two metres but I just mouthed 'cunt' that time)

Mate, I told him to die to his face (while he was on his bike but within 2 to 4 metres) more than once when he was London mayor. I have impeccable credentials and history when it comes to wishing that scumbag dead. (I've also been a lot closer than two metres but I just mouthed 'cunt' that time)

Okay, fair enough. I've taken you off of "the list", comrade.

I can't for the life of me find the post that much earlier linked to this New York Times article about Boris Johnson.
Possibly on a different thread?

So apologies for repeating :oops: -- but IMO she's spot on (meaning the UK media).

Rachel Shabi said:
People Are Dying and All Britain Can Talk About Is Boris Johnson
How the prime minister’s health became the story — instead of his failures

I used to know the author -- a former Urban very many years ago.
She now and again writes for The Guardian and she's pretty sound (as above)

I can't for the life of me find the post that much earlier linked to this New York Times article about Boris Johnson.
Possibly on a different thread?

So apologies for repeating :oops: -- but IMO she's spot on (meaning the UK media).

I used to know the author -- a former Urban very many years ago.
She now and again writes for The Guardian and she's pretty sound (as above)
Could you post the relevant part of the article please? I can't see it unless I create an account or link it to my Facebook, which I'd rather not do.

Back
Top Bottom