Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Apparently "UFO's Are Real" Is Now The Official US Position..

cyberpink

Banned
Banned
First of I'm a sceptic, I don't have time for this, life is weird enough.
We all laughed at the kids trying to storm Area 51 a couple of years back, and the UFO community is filled with culty nut job folks that can give you a detailed thousand year dynasty of various equisitely named species of lizard people.

I don't want to be that person coming across as selling a UFO solution to anything, but it looks as though the US Government is releasing insane verified data on physical structures in the sky that defy all known science and aviation ability. I don't want to waste your time on a time-consuming rabbit hole of YouTube videos, but this is a mainstream topic of discussion now across all the major networks, following a preliminary report delivered by the Pentagon to Congress last week.
Anyone following world events cannot fail to have noticed the upsurge in attention toward this topic. So I would be disappointed if this thread were teleported to the Conspiracy sin-bin, given that US Security have admitted hundreds of multi-sensor sightings cannot be explained. I would like to know what people think about the phenomena.

My position now falls into two paths, given the fact that I believe most of the detailed and verified accounts from the pilots and the highly trained staff reporting this UFO stuff since WW2.

Either there are things in the sky that are not Earth-human in origin, or there are not.

I could possibly go for the idea that Chinese trillions have developed tic-tac shaped drones capable of 5000 miles per hour, but only in the last 15 years or so.
These things have been reported since WW2 on a regular basis.
Apparently most of the reports are near military bases and specifically nuclear facilities, which could of course be conformation bias, since the military have the tools to see them and track them.
Both US and Russian stations during Cold War reported launch facilities of ICBM sites being interfered with by unexplained aerial phenomena, lights and beams.

I would like the opinion of the fine minds here on this topic, without going down the David Icke route. But certainly if the US Government is having military structures being probed with impunity by impossibly fast aircraft, and indeed underwater craft if you look at the reports, then it is worth an interesting discourse among principled folk such as yourselves.

First of I'm a sceptic, I don't have time for this, life is weird enough.
We all laughed at the kids trying to storm Area 51 a couple of years back, and the UFO community is filled with culty nut job folks that can give you a detailed thousand year dynasty of various equisitely named species of lizard people.

I don't want to be that person coming across as selling a UFO solution to anything, but it looks as though the US Government is releasing insane verified data on physical structures in the sky that defy all known science and aviation ability. I don't want to waste your time on a time-consuming rabbit hole of YouTube videos, but this is a mainstream topic of discussion now across all the major networks, following a preliminary report delivered by the Pentagon to Congress last week.
Anyone following world events cannot fail to have noticed the upsurge in attention toward this topic. So I would be disappointed if this thread were teleported to the Conspiracy sin-bin, given that US Security have admitted hundreds of multi-sensor sightings cannot be explained. I would like to know what people think about the phenomena.

My position now falls into two paths, given the fact that I believe most of the detailed and verified accounts from the pilots and the highly trained staff reporting this UFO stuff since WW2.

Either there are things in the sky that are not Earth-human in origin, or there are not.

I could possibly go for the idea that Chinese trillions have developed tic-tac shaped drones capable of 5000 miles per hour, but only in the last 15 years or so.
These things have been reported since WW2 on a regular basis.
Apparently most of the reports are near military bases and specifically nuclear facilities, which could of course be conformation bias, since the military have the tools to see them and track them.
Both US and Russian stations during Cold War reported launch facilities of ICBM sites being interfered with by unexplained aerial phenomena, lights and beams.

I would like the opinion of the fine minds here on this topic, without going down the David Icke route. But certainly if the US Government is having military structures being probed with impunity by impossibly fast aircraft, and indeed underwater craft if you look at the reports, then it is worth an interesting discourse among principled folk such as yourselves.

David Ickle is banned on here.

Well, hello cyberpink - welcome to Urban :)

Good choice for a thread, and bet you will see many responses.

Not to disrespect your thead but, right now, Facebook is sharing this:

View attachment 275870

:D
Thank-you for such a lovely welcome at this ungodly hour! And yes, agree 100%. An interesting theory I heard about telescopes, apparently the new generation technology of deep space telescopes is going to show up a lot of things hitherto unseen, to semi-pro and University data-sharing networks. So in light of this, supposedly the governments of the world are hastily releasing things and saying "we don't know!" before a lot more people start to notice and document them. One thing is for sure, if the phenomena is real, the US Government did some sort of dodgy deal with them, likely in the Eisenhower years, and were terrified of mass public panic as witnessed during the HG Wells "War Of The Worlds" radio broadcast in 1938. The War of the Worlds (1938 radio drama) - Wikipedia

Which of course supports the theme of your meme. Thanks again for the nice welcome Spring Peeper!

Back
Top Bottom