Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

JD Vance's time is up

Vance blames immigrants for rising crime, starting with the Irish

"You had this massive wave of Italian, Irish and German immigration,” Vance said, “and that had its problems, its consequences. You had higher crime rates, you had these ethnic enclaves, you had inter-ethnic conflict in the country where you really hadn't had that before."

I wonder if he realizes that about 1/3 of the US population are descended from either Irish, Germans, or some combination of the two? In any case, it pales in comparison to pissing off 51% of the population right off the bat.

I've been working on my female Republican neighbors by showing them what's in Project 2025 and some of the comments that he's made. I've seen some women rightly appalled when they encounter information that Fox News doesn't provide them.

Bold move of Vance to compare Harris to Epstein when the obvious counter is, "Oh, Trump's good buddy you mean?"

It's weird how little play that's gotten. The NY Times did a report on a party that he and Epstein hosted in the 90s. The only invitees were underage women. But yet, the Republicans act like Clinton is the sex pest (he is, but people in glass houses, etc. ...)

can't imagine what he thinks of nuns ...

Isn't Vance a Catholic convert? I thought they were supposed to be quite big on childless people teaching kids.

Also what the hell is it with him wanting to impose his breeding fetish on other people? So weird!

J D Vance in misogyny shocker:

Donald Trump’s running mate, JD Vance, said that professional women “choose a path to misery” when they prioritize careers over having children in a September 2021 podcast interview in which he also claimed men in America were “suppressed” in their masculinity.

Back
Top Bottom