Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

And next, Syria?

The holocaust denier in question is Michael Rivero.

michael rivero.jpg

And of course at least one article of his has appeared on 21stcenturywire which is the origin of so much Syria conspiraloonery.

Don't ever, ever link to a holocaust denying cunt again. Take a warning.
OK i have looked back through my posts and i posted that site by mistake as i had been looking at it some time before,but i still don't know who this holocaust denier is,and i certainly don't deny the holocaust,it was very real.

I post about you being in the company of holocaust deniers, you say you don't know what i'm on about and a few hours later you link to the site of a notorious holocaust denier. This doesn't appear to give you any pause for thought though. Great stuff.
I already told you that post was a mistake,i have checked this Rivero guy out,so far i have found no concrete evidence he is a Holocaust denier,when i looked at that site it didn't shout out Holocaust denier.

Here a wide ranging piece from Lister on the various troubles assad and the refine is currently facing, before the Cesar act even comes into effect:

"We promised to keep things peaceful … but if you want bullets, you shall have them.”

That was the wording of a message issued to Bashar Assad by the Druze community in Syria’s southern Suwayda province on Tuesday after three days of intensifying protests. Since then, its opposition to the Assad regime has only heated up, despite a pro-regime counterprotest on Wednesday, in which local state employees were threatened by secret police should they not participate. Demonstrators took to the streets against Assad again on Wednesday and Thursday, some bearing flags of the Syrian revolution.

Until recently, the Druze, a minority sect, had largely stayed out of Syria’s bitter nine years of conflict, but the nation’s spiraling economic crisis has forced them onto the street. Addressing Assad directly, protesters chanted “curse your soul, we are coming for you,” and expressed their solidarity with the 3 million-strong opposition community in Idlib, the last holdout of the armed rebellion against Assad.

Here a wide ranging piece from Lister on the various troubles assad and the refine is currently facing, before the Cesar act even comes into effect:

"We promised to keep things peaceful … but if you want bullets, you shall have them.”

That was the wording of a message issued to Bashar Assad by the Druze community in Syria’s southern Suwayda province on Tuesday after three days of intensifying protests. Since then, its opposition to the Assad regime has only heated up, despite a pro-regime counterprotest on Wednesday, in which local state employees were threatened by secret police should they not participate. Demonstrators took to the streets against Assad again on Wednesday and Thursday, some bearing flags of the Syrian revolution.

Until recently, the Druze, a minority sect, had largely stayed out of Syria’s bitter nine years of conflict, but the nation’s spiraling economic crisis has forced them onto the street. Addressing Assad directly, protesters chanted “curse your soul, we are coming for you,” and expressed their solidarity with the 3 million-strong opposition community in Idlib, the last holdout of the armed rebellion against Assad.
Idlib is infested with head hacking terrorists,many fled their when Aleppo was liberated,they are supported by Turkey,and Russia was stupid enough to have a ceasefire with those assholes,only language they understand is a bullet,you need to get real,and i still have not seen any Holocaust denial from that Rivero guy.

I'm very happy that he's decided to go down this route - it was the one i was hoping he would choose as it means he's going to be off here sooner rather than later. The route in full, so far anyway

1) I don't know anything about Holocaust Denial, so shut up and read my link from...
2).... a massive Holocaust denier
3) What Holocaust denial? Are you mad?
4) Sorry about linking to that Holocaust denier
5) He's not even a Holocaust denier!
6)????

Last edited:
I'm very happy that he's decided to go down this route - it was the one i was hoping he would choose as it means he's going to be off here sooner rather than later. The route in full, so far anyway

1) I don't know anything about Holocaust Denial, so shut up and read my link from...
2).... a massive Holocaust denier
3) What Holocaust denial? Are you mad?
4) Sorry about linking to that Holocaust denier
5) He's not even a Holocaust denier!
6)????
LOL!!! more fucking bullshit,at least i am having a laugh with you pricks,what i can't work out is just where you are coming from,supporting Islamist terror,not a damn thing to say about the US and Turkey being in Syria,or Israel bombing Syria from Lebanese airspace for years,so what the agenda of you clowns?Americans or Israelis? or worse Wahabis.

Idlib is infested with head hacking terrorists,many fled their when Aleppo was liberated,they are supported by Turkey,and Russia was stupid enough to have a ceasefire with those assholes,only language they understand is a bullet,you need to get real,and i still have not seen any Holocaust denial from that Rivero guy.
Maybe look back a couple of pages and read up on who else is in Idlib, their thoughts on Assad and HTS.

So show me big mouth or STFU.
I have. Every single link on that Google search page is related to Rivero and holocaust denial, neo nazism and/or general conspiracy bullshit. Mostly the first.:facepalm:

You really could do with reading the thread. Not all of it necessarily but certainly large chunks of it.

funnily enough the new one was born in Idlib.

what you notice about all the PMs Syria has had since the Civil War started -- and there have been 5 different one -- is that they're basically all engineers. Adel Safar an agricultural engineer (and you can imagine the brief: secure the food supply), then another agricultural engineer Riyad Hijab, who was sacked after 2 months. He since joined the opposition -- wiki calls him the highest ranking defector.

Civil engineer Omar Ghalawanji lasted all of 3 days before Assad instated Wael Nader al-Halqi, the only non-engineer (he's a doctor) who lasted from august 2012 to july 2016. the one who just got fired, Imad Khamis, is an electrical engineer. the new one, Hussein Arnous, another civil engineer who was Minister for Water Resources until a few days ago.

Interesting considering how the vast majority of PMs and top political leaders in Europe come from Law or (in Britain's case) wanky oxbridge humanities backgrounds.

In terms of centrality to the regime I think I would place Tlass as the most central defector. He also, with his family, for a time could have offered serious completion unlike most others. Not that I would trust him or them any more than I would Assad.

Last edited:
In terms of centrality to the regime I think I would place Tlas as the most central defector. He also, with his family, for a time could have offered serious completion unlike most others. Not that I would trust him or them any more than I would Assad.
The question you should ask is just who has he defected to?

You honestly can't see anyone else can you? It's just Assad and the Jihadis all the way down with a few Americans floating above. Please point to where I have supported either the Turks, their proxies or Islamic terrorists in Syria.
Yo support them by focusing all your attacks on the Syrian government and never on the terrorists and the Countries supporting the terrorists,like the US Britain and others.

Go read your multi-coloured conspiracy loon sites for the day. Get informed.

As if you even know who Tlass is or when this happened. Or, to be fair, anything at all about this.

Go read your multi-coloured conspiracy loon sites for the day. Get informed.

As if you even know who Tlass is or when this happened. Or, to be fair, anything at all about this.
I asked who he defected to?seems anything that doesn't go along with the official Empire narrative is a conspiracy theory.

Yo support them by focusing all your attacks on the Syrian government and never on the terrorists and the Countries supporting the terrorists,like the US Britain and others.
I've posted about if in this thread and posted links to at least two books on wider collusion between those countries, Jihadis and others radical islamists. You ignore everyone that doesn't fit the propaganda line of the Assad regime. Assad pushed a me or the Jihadis line from the beginning and deliberately took actions to bring that situation about. His success is as he planned a major reason why he is still in power and various foreign interests haven't removed him. If America wanted him gone above all else why did support for the opposition repeatedly dry up whenever they were advancing? America does not want a Syria dominated by Jihadis.

Back
Top Bottom