Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

And next, Syria?

You are so out of your depth. And you've wasted your life. Are you're really going to spend the end of it running around talking pig-ignorant conspiracy-loon shit on the internet in the company of and in support of anti-semites, holocaust deniers, racists far-righters and fascists?
Who mentioned support for holocaust deniers?are you telling me those US supported terrorists didn't saw that kids head off with a bread knife,are you retarded or something?

Those leaks have been discredited, please keep up :)

Whistle blowers usually are when it doesn't fit the official narrative.

Don't complicate the matter,those terrorists who beheaded that young boy were supported by the US,thats all you need to know.
Is it? How? Directly? Inadvetently? Discreetly? Covertly? Overtly? Through proxies? Through sharing among various groups?

So whether they are the same people or not the point of the article you posted is irrelevant?

Maybe I could pick another fact to elevate above all others and act like it explains everything. How about that America used Assad's torturers as part of the war on terror, dropping suspects in Syria and letting the regime boys get to work.

How bout how Assad sent terrorists like those into Iraq where they beheaded, murdered and helped build what would become both the Islamic state and HTS?

None of it means anything in isolation.

Who mentioned support for holocaust deniers?are you telling me those US supported terrorists didn't saw that kids head off with a bread knife,are you retarded or something?
Well, here you provide unquestionable evidence that you're incapable of seeing exactly who is in the sewer with you and whose support you're relying on to just about keep afloat. You're still all covered in shit of course though.

Deadstick 1944 Bellingcat are an entirely independent investigation outfit.

and here's the OPCW's own report into the leaks:

Bellingcat for gods sake LOL!! that outfit is like the white helmets a British Intel outfit,what i find a worry is the many people on this thread who excuse US Imperialism and excuse Jihadi terrorists,i don't really know what their agenda is.

Well, here you provide unquestionable evidence that you're incapable of seeing exactly who is in the sewer with you and whose support you're relying on to just about keep afloat. You're still all covered in shit of course though.
That bollocks made no sense at all,but then thats nothing new for you,anyway its my brew time.

LOL!! it WAS a false flag several whistle blowers made that clear into the doctored report from the OPCW.That idiot Trump bombed Syria with over a hundred cruise missiles the next day,all on the word of A Nusra/Al Qaeda,thats the level of bullshit we are dealing with.
A hundred cruise missiless. He must of been really serious about bringing down Assad
Bellingcat for gods sake LOL!! that outfit is like the white helmets a British Intel outfit,what i find a worry is the many people on this thread who excuse US Imperialism and excuse Jihadi terrorists,i don't really know what their agenda is.
Who? Where?

Deadstick 1944 Bellingcat are an entirely independent investigation outfit.

and here's the OPCW's own report into the leaks:

Who is excusing US imperialism and Jihadi terrorists? Any examples?
Yes, all the attacks are on Assad,some don't have a damn thing to say about jihadi head hacking animals,look at the vid posted by Butchersapron calling those bastards rebels when they are Wahabi terrorists many of them foreign,nothing to say about the illegal occupation by the US of oil fields East of the Euphretes.

Inappropriate Content
Is it? How? Directly? Inadvetently? Discreetly? Covertly? Overtly? Through proxies? Through sharing among various groups?

So whether they are the same people or not the point of the article you posted is irrelevant?

Maybe I could pick another fact to elevate above all others and act like it explains everything. How about that America used Assad's torturers as part of the war on terror, dropping suspects in Syria and letting the regime boys get to work.

How bout how Assad sent terrorists like those into Iraq where they beheaded, murdered and helped build what would become both the Islamic state and HTS?

None of it means anything in isolation.
With money and weapons like TOW missiles and repeating terrorist propaganda,its been going on for years,the US under bill Clinton supported the same Islamic terrorists in Bosnia,where have you been?

With money and weapons like TOW missiles and repeating terrorist propaganda,its been going on for years,the US under bill Clinton supported the same Islamic terrorists in Bosnia,where have you been?
I think you're getting things the wrong way around. Everybody you're replying to has condemned the "Islamic terrorists" in Syria. No one denies the US is active in Syria and pursuing its own interests or that through various means its weapons have ended up in the hands of "islamic terrorists." You're the one excusing crimes. The vast majority of civilian deaths have been at the hands of Assad and his allies even including those murdered by Islamic state so I think it's fair enough that is where a lot of the focus is. My point was its a complicated situation and just talking about US weapons like that is the be all and all doesn't do the situation of those suffering, struggling and trying to survive justice.

I asked you a question dickhead.

You are actually linking to a notorious Holocaust denier now. Thereby demonstrating exactly what i said about you earlier today.

This is like the internet from 25 years ago. Just look at that disease of a site.

I think you're getting things the wrong way around. Everybody you're replying to has condemned the "Islamic terrorists" in Syria. No one denies the US is active in Syria and pursuing its own interests or that through various means its weapons have ended up in the hands of "islamic terrorists." You're the one excusing crimes. The vast majority of civilian deaths have been at the hands of Assad and his allies even including those murdered by Islamic state so I think it's fair enough that is where a lot of the focus is. My point was its a complicated situation and just talking about US weapons like that is the be all and all doesn't do the situation of those suffering, struggling and trying to survive justice.
Assad responsible for ISS killings? behave yourself.

Back
Top Bottom