Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

The next American Civil War

l5jq42bcpuec1.jpeg

I admit to not having read the previous 11 pages, but does anyone think civil war is a real possiblity? Even assuming all the state militias get together -- unlikely -- the US Army would make short work of them.

I admit to not having read the previous 11 pages, but does anyone think civil war is a real possiblity? Even assuming all the state militias get together -- unlikely -- the US Army would make short work of them.

Maybe not a full scale civil war but the various right wing militias are certainly capable of conducting a low level insurgency - assassinations, bombings, tit for tat killings. Escalating political violence sparked by a Trump defeat or arrest is definitely a possibility.

they should just make it official and let Texas succeed, then cut all. federal funding and let it run for a few month

require them to have passport to enter the USA and stop them flying the flag as they are no longer a state or a protectorate

they should just make it official and let Texas succeed, then cut all. federal funding and let it run for a few month

require them to have passport to enter the USA and stop them flying the flag as they are no longer a state or a protectorate
If it gets to also walk away from national debt they might take that deal

I mean they stormed a govt building and tried to kill opposition leaders last time so…

It would also cut the length of the US border with Mexico by more than half, creating a buffer zone - probably wouldn't be long before Oklahoma talked about building a wall and making Texas pay for it

more to worry about

" “This is a biblical, monumental moment that’s been put together by God,” one convoy organizer said on a recent planning call. “We are besieged on all sides by dark forces of evil,” said another. “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the sons of God. It is time for the remnant to rise.” "

off to a bad start tho'

Last edited:
hmm a small country near the USA with oil

it will work out well for them
This is probably the first time Texas has ever been referred to as "small". Anyway, the Texiteers are going to be like the Quebecois and the Scotch Nats, all hat and no cattle.

"He marched them up to the top of the hill, and he marched them down again."

This is probably the first time Texas has ever been referred to as "small". Anyway, the Texiteers are going to be like the Quebecois and the Scotch Nats, all hat and no cattle.

"He marched them up to the top of the hill, and he marched them down again."
remember the alamo :mad:

i've seen articles already, "if we secede, will we get our social security checks?"

Last edited:

That depends on who is in charge of the troops. During 1/6 they were afraid to call out troops because they were worried that they were on the side of Trump and his coup attempt.

Charles Flynn, the brother of Michael Flynn was in charge of some of those forces. Michael Flynn was a close adviser to Trump and was in the room when this was being planned.
He has publicly supported 1/6 protesters and was pardoned by Trump before he left office.

This is why its imperative that Trump not get back into office. We may not survive a second coup attempt.

Back
Top Bottom