Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

And next, Syria?

I've posted about if in this thread and posted links to at least two books on wider collusion between those countries, Jihadis and others radical islamists. You ignore everyone that doesn't fit the propaganda line of the Assad regime. Assad pushed a me or the Jihadis line from the beginning and deliberately took actions to bring that situation about. His success is as he planned a major reason why he is still in power and various foreign interests haven't removed him. If America wanted him gone above all else why did support for the opposition repeatedly dry up whenever they were advancing? America does not want a Syria dominated by Jihadis.
The Americans don't want a Syria run by Assad or anyone else who won't be a puppet,if the Syrians wanted Assad gone he would have been gone years ago.

Yeah, editor can we get him out of here? Doesn't add anything of any use, obviously can't be bothered to write more than a sentence of sub-par GCSE level understanding of this stuff, and posts links to dodgy sites.

Is that before or after he kills over half a million people for opposing him then?

Shall we just not bother with the loon? This worm is not for turning. Too fast down the far right sewer and demanding others down with him.
You are the far right loon,Assad didn't kill half a million people you idiot,well over a hundred thousand Syrian soldiers have died,and when did Assad become a Monster before or after he met the Queen and Blair ?

Yeah, editor can we get him out of here? Doesn't add anything of any use, obviously can't be bothered to write more than a sentence of sub-par GCSE level understanding of this stuff, and posts links to dodgy sites.
Thats right don't debate just gang up with the other right wing clowns,that has happened from my first post on this forum.

You are the far right loon,Assad didn't kill half a million people you idiot,well over a hundred thousand Syrian soldiers have died,and when did Assad become a Monster before or after he met the Queen and Blair ?
Obvs the queen turned him into a monster because she’s a shape shifting reptilian. That’s on whatreallyhappened too, surprised you haven’t read it.

Now, fuck off.

I'm not ganging up on you, but this is incontinent. Please read more widely. You can start with this thread. Stop trying to pick puerile fights.

Or, alternatively, fuck off.

He was at that point already head of a repressive authoritarian regime with a torture machine so not someone to be admired. There was the promise of a reformer at that point though the economic reforms he instituted to put Syria on a neoliberal path were not to be applauded. I think he really stepped up a gear with his reaction to protests in 2011.

Last edited:
The Americans don't want a Syria run by Assad or anyone else who won't be a puppet,if the Syrians wanted Assad gone he would have been gone years ago.
I'm not sure what the bit before the comma is supposed to add?

Through what means would the Syrians have rid themselves of Assad if they had wanted it?

Thats right don't debate just gang up with the other right wing clowns,that has happened from my first post on this forum.

Fuck you and your internet 'research' and idiotically simplistic attempts to understand this situation, then demanding to have some debate about something you obviously know fuck all about. Go away and come back when you have something to contribute that isn't just the regurgitated line of some cliched Assad apologist.

I'm not sure what the bit before the comma is supposed to add?

Through what means would the Syrians have rid themselves of Assad if they had wanted it?
If Assad was so unpopular with the people he wouldn't have been able to stop them and the Army would have turned against him,its about Regime change,where have you been?

Fuck you and your internet 'research' and idiotically simplistic attempts to understand this situation, then demanding to have some debate about something you obviously know fuck all about. Go away and come back when you have something to contribute that isn't just the regurgitated line of some cliched Assad apologist.
I would rather be an apologist for Assad than Islamist head hacking child killers,now YOU go away and find out whats going on.,and i don't mean the latest press handout from Pompeo or Al Qaeda.

I would rather be an apologist for Assad than Islamist head hacking child killers,now YOU go away and find out whats going on.,and i don't mean the latest press handout from Pompeo or Al Qaeda.
You would prefer the hacking of hands and children's penis' the gouging of eyes, the slicing out of tongues, the mass rape of women, the burning alive of men and the torture of them all - and of course, simply bombing them to pieces after starving them to the edge of death. But of course.

I'm not ganging up on you, but this is incontinent. Please read more widely. You can start with this thread. Stop trying to pick puerile fights.

Or, alternatively, fuck off.
You just displayed the point i made,you didn't
You would prefer the hacking of hands and children's penis' the gouging of eyes, the slicing out of tongues, the mass rape of women, the burning alive of men and the torture of them all - and of course, simply bombing them to pieces after starving them to the edge of death. But of course.
You just described your terrorists friends,well done.

If Assad was so unpopular with the people he wouldn't have been able to stop them and the Army would have turned against him,its about Regime change,where have you been?
A lot of the army did turn against him and he had to turn to Iran, Hezbollah and Russia to survive.

Why did the regime changers repeatedly leave their pals on the ground up shits creek by turning the tap off instead of pushing on to victory? What America is or isn't doing is a small though sometimes devastating part of the conflict there is a lot more going on.

People here know what those cunts have done but you seem to think Assad's hands are clean or he's justified in all he's done which is troubling. I've given you every chance to clarify or say otherwise but you just point elsewhere.
War is a brutal business and there are bad things done on both sides,but when it comes down to it in a conflict like Syria you have to make a choice and pick sides,i know which side i would pick,the one thats fighting to keep the country in one piece and secular and fighting thousands of foreign mercenary Jihadists and foreign occupation forces,and not Wahabi thugs and other extremists,thats what it comes down to,its really that simple.

All sorts of messed up this one in fact. Names himself after a successful operation by the british empire against nazis - calls himself an anti-imperialist and hangs around with nazis.
Not the British Empire,the allied forces which the 6th airborne Div were part of,and whats that bollocks about hanging around with nazis? are you American by any chance?

War is a brutal business and there are bad things done on both sides,but when it comes down to it in a conflict like Syria you have to make a choice and pick sides,i know which side i would pick,the one thats fighting to keep the country in one piece and secular and fighting thousands of foreign mercenary Jihadists and foreign occupation forces,and not Wahabi thugs and other extremists,thats what it comes down to,its really that simple.
Right, those fundie shia jihadi militias from lebanon, iran, afghanistan fighting and torturing for the regime?

Something here is simple for sure.

edit: argh, why am i bothering after suggesting we shouldn't waste time on this prat.

You're a ignorant idiot if you think it is 'really that simple'. I've been there btw, spent some time there in 2016 listening and talking to left wing (and unaligned) Syrians. They'd be disgusted at you and your position, especially the ones who've lost friends and family members into regime prisons and torture cells and/or to the 'foreign occupation forces' of Russia or Iran. You fucking foolish tool.

You're a ignorant idiot if you think it is 'really that simple'. I've been there btw, spent some time there in 2016 listening and talking to left wing (and unaligned) Syrians. They'd be disgusted at you and your position, especially the ones who've lost friends and family members into regime prisons and torture cells and/or to the 'foreign occupation forces' of Russia or Iran. You fucking foolish tool.
Yo have been there LOL!! who did you stay with the local Al Qaeda boss,you fucking clown?You call Russia and Iran occuption forces,that tells me all i need to know about you,American or Israeli?

Back
Top Bottom