Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

And next, Syria?

Worth a watch imo. it may appear to be on the wrong thread but it illustrates the expertise of doctors that have worked in a war zone and what they bring to treating the virus in France and Syria. But it recounts personal trauma as well. Bit of waffle at the beginning start at 1:40. :)

War is a brutal business and there are bad things done on both sides,but when it comes down to it in a conflict like Syria you have to make a choice and pick sides,i know which side i would pick,the one thats fighting to keep the country in one piece and secular and fighting thousands of foreign mercenary Jihadists and foreign occupation forces,and not Wahabi thugs and other extremists,thats what it comes down to,its really that simple.
So he and his allies can do as he pleases? Torture, maim and murder and that's fine? What about the areas not under the control of Assad, foreign occupiers or Jihadis?

You still haven't answered as to why the regime changers have been so unsuccessful.

If they wanted to hand Syria over to Jihadis or at least use them to overthrow Assad why have they done so much more to fight them in Syria rather than the regime and its allies?

If Jihadis are the enemy why do you think Assad released so many? How do you feel about his alternately supporting and repressing Jihadis as it suits him since coming to power?

Last edited:
So he and his allies can do as he pleases? Torture, maim and murder and that's fine? What about the areas not under the control of Assad, foreign occupiers or Jihadis?

You still haven't answered as to why the regime changers have been so unsuccessful.

If they wanted to hand Syria over to Jihadis or at least use them to overthrow Assad why have they done so much more to fight them in Syria rather than the regime and its allies?

If Jihadis are the enemy why do you think Assad released so many? How do you feel about his alternately supporting and repressing Jihadis as it suits him since coming to power?
He didn't release any jihadis,who told you that? why would he release head hacking maniacs who had attacked Syria?

You're a ignorant idiot if you think it is 'really that simple'. I've been there btw, spent some time there in 2016 listening and talking to left wing (and unaligned) Syrians. They'd be disgusted at you and your position, especially the ones who've lost friends and family members into regime prisons and torture cells and/or to the 'foreign occupation forces' of Russia or Iran. You fucking foolish tool.
I have a question for you,how did you enter Syria in 2016? there was a full blown war going on.

He didn't release any jihadis,who told you that? why would he release head hacking maniacs who had attacked Syria?
It's been mentioned dozens of times here and the other related threads with links. It is in several books on the subject I can post photos of pages if it helps.

Why? Look in the mirror.
Exactly to create an Assad versus them narrative right out of the tyrants handbook. A self fulfilling prophecy that would undermine the non-Jihadi opposition. There was pressure from protesters to release political protestors as well but they weren't after Jihadis. The regime were happy to facilitate terrorists crossing into Iraq only to lock them up until they were next needed.
Whether you agree with that interpretation the fact you didn't know about the releases suggests you really do need to look into it a bit deeper than you have rather than coming to your "that simple" choice of who to support.

Reactions: LDC
Iraq/Syria border. If you weren't such an ignorant prick with this stuff I might be willing to have a more detailed conversation about it all.
Illegally of course? you didn't have permission from the Syrian government,who were you with the US army or Al Qaeda? these days i can't tell the difference.

• Haha
It's always worthwhile to do recaps but a loonswamp wallowing chump like this is not going to consider anything put in front of him. Ignorance is a mad point of pride with these freaks.

Haaretz and Wikipedia LOL!! do me a favour,seems to me this thread is a hot bed of Iraeli extremists and terrorists.
What vacuous drivel is this? I just knew you'd have something to say about Haaretz. Just FYI it is by Israeli standarde a liberal publication which has often criticised the Israeli government or it's actions. As for Wikpedia it's not perfect but in this case it's right.

'Iraeli extremists and terrorists.' Doctor, my sides.

Illegally of course? you didn't have permission from the Syrian government,who were you with the US army or Al Qaeda? these days i can't tell the difference.

Again every time you open your mouth you show what ignorance you have of the situation. I give up. Go away and do some reading (of books not conspiracy websites) and thinking, and maybe even some listening.

What vacuous drivel is this? I just knew you'd have something to say about Haaretz. Just FYI it is by Israeli standarde a liberal publication which has often criticised the Israeli government or it's actions. As for Wikpedia it's not perfect but in this case it's right.

'Iraeli extremists and terrorists.' Doctor, my sides.
Thats whats coming over,i asked Coop how he entered Syria in 2016,he said over the Iraqi Syrian border,that would have been illegal,so the guy is either a foreign soldier or a terrorist,which is it?

And why would he tell you?
Maybe you could engage with the dozens of points made instead of throwing shit around.
He can't tell me because if he did it would prove i am right,i mean he wasn't on a package holiday was he? as for engaging with points made,are you for real?they have never engaged with points i have made

• Haha
Back
Top Bottom